Who do you crush on most?

LadyoftheNorth72

Melisandre. Arianne Martell. Pretty much all the Dornish ladies.

Also, despite being a 99% hetero dude, I'd say in another couple of years that Gendry Waters Baratheon will be in Greek God territory, if he isn't already.

Time to petition GRRM to write a Gendry/Arianne scene.

Jaime

Jorah

Stannis

yeah I'm f-ing weird. In anything I tend to crush on characters I like which happen to be men, soo... well these three are my favorite male characters so there you are.

Also I love Daenerys enough that I'd hit that even though I'm ~99% straight.

Jorah? Really? Whatever floats your boat :).

In no particular order, Oberyn,The Hound, Benjen Stark because Jon is too young :lol: .

Melisandre. Arianne Martell. Pretty much all the Dornish ladies.

Also, despite being a 99% hetero dude, I'd say in another couple of years that Gendry Waters Baratheon will be in Greek God territory, if he isn't already.

Time to petition GRRM to write a Gendry/Arianne scene.

Gendry belongs to Arya :)

I love Oberyn but I'm not sure if I would do him. Maybe when he was young.

I would be all over Rhaegar.

Brandon Stark.

& Gerris Drinkwater.

I'm not sure if Jon is hot but Ygritte had the right idea of corrupting him. I just don't like the way she went about it.

Jorah? Really? Whatever floats your boat :).

yeah it's weird because he's hairy and ugly as sin but... well it's a book so... (Also I can always pretend it's the TV version. >_>)

Anyway like I was trying to say, crushes to me (actually in RL too) are based about 90% on how much I like the person... Looks don't contribute much. Then again I would probably hate all three of these men IRL. I don't know...

Didn't he grow up in Flea Bottom? I think he has plenty experience :cool4:

I am allowing it so that JKeats can live his fantasy and whatever he learned in Flea Bottom will probably be nothing compared to what Arianne can teach him. So it's a win-win situation for both JKeats and Gendry :lol:

He is going to be such a stud! Perfect for my girl Arya. :)

I am allowing it so that JKeats can live his fantasy and whatever he learned in Flea Bottom will probably be nothing compared to what Arianne can teach him. So it's a win-win situation for both JKeats and Gendry :lol:

He is going to be such a stud! Perfect for my girl Arya. :)

Those Stark sisters like manly men indeed :)

yeah it's weird because he's hairy and ugly as sin but... well it's a book so... (Also I can always pretend it's the TV version. >_>)

Anyway like I was trying to say, crushes to me (actually in RL too) are based about 90% on how much I like the person... Looks don't contribute much. Then again I would probably hate all three of these men IRL. I don't know...

I guess Jorah is a manly sort, and can be sexy....nah MDIND, I am really trying to imagine him that way, but it doesn't work for me. I guess I am a bit superficial after all. :)...but the TV version was not bad at all!

I think Gendry is already considered attractive. Whoever it was gushed over his muscles. & he looks like Renly who was popular in part because of his looks.

Arya should like Edric though imho.

"She had always heard that Dornishmen were small and swarthy, with black hair and small eyes, but Ned had big blue eyes, so dark that they looked almost purple. And his hair was a pale blond, more ash than honey. "

Maybe she liked the way he looked? :blushing: She would take after Lyanna. I bet he will be handsome like Darkstar and probably Arthur.

Archived