Who do you crush on most?

LadyoftheNorth72

Theon Greyjoy is sex on a stick...whatever that means

he'smakin panties drop all over the place ....

OK SORRY I NEED TO STOP

hot damn. HE IS JUST SO SEXY :drool:

Gendry, he is Robert all over again! big strong and manly

Renly. ditto

a sick part of me is attracted to Roose

and there will always be a place in my heart for Arys Oakheart <3

Loving this thread! Funny how telling one's answers can be, given the seeming parallels or polarities among the characters. I didn't expect to have a pattern with my list, but I kinda do? Anyway...

Definitely *Oberyn Martell* (I'm trying not to ruin the fantasy here with any fretting over infectious diseases). Basically I was sold at GRRM's first mention of The Red Viper and couldn't get enough from then on. I remember reading the scene where Gregor smashes his face and my brain just couldn't process it. I kept reading [read: denying] anything was amiss, turned the page, and then suddenly, "Wha?" At that moment panic set in and I had to read it again. And a few more times after that. With no Oberyn and followed by the appearance of Reek, I'm still feeling adrift.

So yes, guess that means *Theon's* on my list. His early POVs were funny, and sad, and hot (even when I was telling myself, "No! Very bad. Don't go there!"). Here's hoping he can recover a little of the hot. I think he can.

Who else? I almost can't type it but here goes: *Coldhands*. Not that I'm into corpses or even persons with cooler-than-average extremities. It's the mystery and the shrugging attitude like, "I'm a monster but I'm your monster." Plus he basically looks like Benjen Stark in my mind...

But really, my heart will always belong to *Jon Snow*.

hmmm.

1.) eddard stark: number one hottie in westeros

followed by (in no particular order):

oberyn martell (after visit to/clean bill of health from the local grande maester)

brynden tully (blackfish ftw)

roose bolton

brandon stark (eddard's brother brandon)

rickard stark (yes, i have a thing for northmen, starks in particular)

khal drogo

*edit

sandor clegane (i can't believe i left him off the list ).

(i would've added victarion grejoy to the list but one of his hands is burned up and that just gross.)

...why topics like this bother me so much? D:

Of course Cersei must be beautiful, as Daenerys and Margaery and Val and Melissandre and Sansa etcetcetc. They are meant to be. Because the author wants us to like them and... well, talk about it. But, c'mon...

Of course we(the fans as a homogeneous faction dictated by majority standards) like Brienne and Tyrion too, but, oh well.

Whatever.

I'm absolutely fascinated by the number of fangirls Sandor has...

Unlike Gregor he is not a rapist.

He has a good body.

he's angsty, but devoted to a particular girl, whom he protects

he sincerely repents of his past misdeeds and feels real guilt.

as part of that repentence he joins a monastery (which being an all male environment is sort of like voluntarily going to prison).

Then again wanting to kill someone might be a hint at some passion. In that weird Arya way.

She did decide against it with Gendry so I guess it's not a deal breaker. She felt like he left her hanging though later on so she'd have to get over that.

I don't get it either but different strokes I guess. I suppose it has a similar appeal to Phantom of the Opera (I fell asleep during the movie) and Beauty and the Beast only Sandor will always be ugly. I only like the Jean Cocteau version and that has more to do with his talent as a filmmaker. They're both popular stories with females.

As said by Ayra - The Hound The Hound The Hound

If you said six months ago I'd be squeeing over Sandor I would have flat out laughed in your face with disbelief but here I am.....he has a primal magnetism.

Daario crushes perplex me almost as much as Oberyn crushes. With Oberyn, you are quite likely to leave that encounter with a nice case of syphilis. With Daario, how could you possibly stop laughing at his cartoon character aspect long enough to get down to business?

Alexia, please do not destroy my Oberyn fantasies. :lol:

Archived