The Bastard of Titan

Hi everyone, I'm a new convert to the Song of Ice and Fire and I'm loving it! I'm reading Blood & Gold at the moment and have just got past the bit where Daenerys is attacked by the Bastard of Titan, who seems to bear her a grudge. I can't for the life of me fit in where he was in the past though. Anyone know?

He was the leader of the Second Sons when she first came to Yunkai. He was the one who comes into her tent and immediately starts insulting her saying he fucked her twin sister and what not. She ends up giving him a wagon of wine and sending him on his way. Anyway, after they take Yunkai Brown Ben becomes the leader of the Sons and Mero, the bastard, disappears.

Ahh great, thanks for that. There are so many people in that bit that come and go quite quickly, I got a bit lost. I absolutely loved the bit where Strong Belwas defeated the champion of (is it?) Meereen. Can't wait to find out what's going to happen next! I embroiled in Tyrion, Sansa & the wedding now, getting through it at a tremendous rate; absolutely fantastic story! Dany seems to have the hots for Daario, the dodgy sell sword, I thought he'd killed the leaders of the other groups at Yunkai??

Archived