Amazon's Description of TWoW

Vapor

Oh wow, the Amazon description is so bad I can't decide if I want to laugh my ass off or scream and crash through a 10 story window.

I feel it was just someone who did some very loose research - basic glazing over of some threads of forums or fan sites/articles and ended up reading things like theories or opinions. Or, was given casual descriptions by another person who just heard heresay knowledge of the books themselves. Still, I find it is a big mistake. You don't want to misinform or mislead your customers or anything, especially when it comes to new possible readers who are looking to see if the series would interest them enough to try.

What I fear is the show going past the books :ack:

Eeek. :stillsick:

Let's hope...by chance..that the show will pace themselves very well. Or maybe put in some insert stories, like from the Dunk and Egg tales, as already suggested.

Otherwise, they will either 1. Make up their own plot 2.Just end it with a series finale.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is just some mistake by amazon, but to be honest, when I read it myself my first thoughts were that it sounds like it could be the blurb for ADoS. If that turns out to be the case then 'spoiler' doesn't quite cover it.

I hope this is just some mistake by amazon, but to be honest, when I read it myself my first thoughts were that it sounds like it could be the blurb for ADoS. If that turns out to be the case then 'spoiler' doesn't quite cover it.

It actually sounds like it could be the plot of ADoS. If it is, well, sounds like an exciting story. Dany Queen of Westeros? Why the hell not.

• 8 months later...

Archived