Amazon's Description of TWoW

Vapor

If amazon's got a description of what will happen,then within 2012 we get a release!

not even close. only a few chapters are done and that is because they were removed from adwd and will probably end up getting rewritten like what happened with adwd. we're looking at at least two years maybe more. it is highly unlikely that we'll see anything prior to 2013 especially since amazon's description makes it clear that whoever wrote it hasn't read any of the books and is relying on wikipedia or something for names and places.

amazon is also listing the paperback release of adwd as being split into two parts like sos was. is this true?

A Dance With Dragons: Dreams and Dust: Book 5 Part 1 of A Song of Ice and Fire and A Dance With Dragons: After the Feast: Book 5 Part 2 of A Song of Ice and Fire

not likely. the book hasn't even been written yet. amazon is so full of shit on this.

Errr.. it's the paperback release of ADWD. You know the book that came out a few months ago... :P

I've heard from a separate source that in the UK ADWD will be in 2 parts in paperback so I think it is true.

my bad. i missed that. for some reason i had wow on my mind when i posted that.

Since spoilers seem to be fine, let's go with THIS JUST IN! GRRM announces the series to be expanded by an eighth novel "A Train of Thought" aka. "The Inner Struggles of Catelyn and Brienne", which will probably be cut in two separate novels each devoted to both of the distressed heroines and their emotional odysseys! Woooo, how about that! Sure thing, it is known! :cool4:

(srsly, goddamn Amazon... if it wasn't enough with accidentally sending books beforehand...)

Since spoilers seem to be fine, let's go with THIS JUST IN! GRRM announces the series to be expanded by an eighth novel "A Train of Thought" aka. "The Inner Struggles of Catelyn and Brienne", which will probably be cut in two separate novels each devoted to both of the distressed heroines and their emotional odysseys! Woooo, how about that! Sure thing, it is known! :cool4:

Omg, what a nightmare! I hate Catelyn and Brienne... but I couldn't not read those books. >.< The emotional distress would lead me to track George down and throw a temper tantrum in front of his house.

I would imagine that Dany should take the throne at least half way through the book, if not the end.

No. I really don't think so. She will have to come back to mereen with her Dothraki army, then fight the sons of the harpy and the rest of slavers bay, then collect all her people and find a huge fleet to carry them to Westeros. And if all that happens, she will have to make an agreement or fight Aegon. And there is also Victarion and Moqorro with their Dragon Horn that they could use to control Viderion and Rhagael. There are lots of things that need to happen and in no way can it be half of TWoW. Unless George RR Martin skips 1 year or something then maybe.

Archived