Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RomanVT

Wedding @ The Twins (spoilers)

MANNNNNN that really caught me off guard....

I haven't liked Late Walder since book one but now he's really off of my holiday card list. Poor Robb and Catelyn.....

Ok, onward I go...

Shocked? - Definitely.

Gutted? - Hells yeah!

The only thing that had me carrying on was the epilogue and the fact that GRRM originally named the final book of the series 'A Time for Wolves' which tells me he has big plans for our remaining Starks =)

Shocked? - Definitely.

Gutted? - Hells yeah!

The only thing that had me carrying on was the epilogue and the fact that GRRM originally named the final book of the series 'A Time for Wolves' which tells me he has big plans for our remaining Starks =)

I didn't know that! Cool! :cool4:

After finishing the book today, the red wedding was an awesome catalyst for the rest of the book.... almost an impossible turn of events for every single POV character. i'm just glad that no one was around to hear me violently say "NO!" when all of this went down.

Starting AFFC tonight!

Many clues were thrown about leading to that chapter with giant "shit is about to go down!!!" written all over it

Its once Roose Bolton is seen there (just reading a letter) is when you suddenly just KNOW

I tried to read this chapter at the breakfast table while on a camping holiday.....BIIIIG mistake! As soon as the first arrow went into Robb's chest I had to put the book down. I knew something was coming, but I did not expect that! I still haven't forgiven GRRM!