Will we see Rickon again?

Zenefertiti

While I agree Rickon will have been raised differently, I do think Osha is a good caretaker and will keep him safe and try to be as mothering as she knows how.

I agree that Osha is a good caretaker and will try to be as nurturing as she can under the circumstances but even so Rickon will have grown up without a home and a family. He will be different. Not saying it will be necessarily a bad thing but

it is just a fact of his life. He will probably be more wildling-like since he will have been raised by one. He is 5 so in the coming years he won't really remember much about his prior life in Winterfell.

Not as far as most of the realm knows.

I didn't think of that. They do think Bran is dead and gone so naturally Rickon would be next in line.

Still at this point to find him would be pretty hard. He is in the north which is not exactly a small place so the

likelihood of him being found and set up as a puppet lord is pretty slim in my opinion.

ITA

I agree that Osha is a good caretaker and will try to be as nurturing as she can under the circumstances but even so Rickon will have grown up without a home and a family. He will be different. Not saying it will be necessarily a bad thing but

it is just a fact of his life. He will probably be more wildling-like since he will have been raised by one. He is 5 so in the coming years he won't really remember much about his prior life in Winterfell.

I didn't think of that. They do think Bran is dead and gone so naturally Rickon would be next in line.

Still at this point to find him would be pretty hard. He is in the north which is not exactly a small place so the

likelihood of him being found and set up as a puppet lord is pretty slim in my opinion.

Oh, ITA he'll grow up differently w/o a doubt. Also both him and Bran are thought dead, so no one is looking for either one.

Archived