Tyrion Appreciation Thread

eyeheartsansa

When Varys told Tyrion his story of castration (magician burning testicles), Tyrion didn't believe him and Varys recognized that and said that he had told himself many times since that he had probably dreamed it.

I just found that scene last night when I was flipping my book for the Dany reread thread. I'd say that he is very skeptical. He doesn't hate magic or magical practitioners, like I think the maesters do, but I'd call him a skeptic. He can and probably will be convinced, though.

I somewhat agree here.

But remember when Tyrion told someone [dammit! I can't remember who he was talking to!!] when he was little, he used to stare into the fire and wish certain people were burning, but how he doesn't do that anymore, because he's more sceptical of those things now.

Tyrion also wanted to be a Septon for a while when he was little perhaps he has a future as a Red Priest.....especially of the Thoros of Myr variety: the wicked girls found their way into my bed. :leer:

Or of course he is AA as well as one of the heads of the Dragon!

He can and probably will be convinced, though.

Between the Others and Drogon I reckon most of Westeros will be convinced by the end of book 7!!!! :P

Archived