Sandor Clegane v.8... his awesomeness can't be contained in 7 threads.

Leigh of Oldstones

If we have to wait six years, we'll still have the Sandor threads and this forum. We'll probably be on Sandor Clegane v.27 by then. :lol:

Pfft, not ambitious enough. I'm thinking Sandor Clegane v.777 (because 7 is sacred, and 3 7's must be awesome)

There's been speculation that there might be a preview chapter of TWoW included in the paperback version of ADwD, since that's what they've done in the past. Hopefully it won't be the same Arianne chapter he read at the con. *hopes fervently for a Sansa/Alayne chapter*

I really, truly hope so.

I JUST DON'T WANT THE DAMPHAIR CHAPTER! (please no, George, just.......don't.)

:lol: I was just about to say, as much as it pains me, the Damphair chapter seems likely. He did really push for that one at the con, from what I hear. *cries*

I'm sure the DH chapter will be great for the plots in WoW and yada yada but I don't want that to be the chapter I have to survive off of for the next five or so years waiting for the book. Just shoot me now if that's what's going to happen!

I'm sure the DH chapter will be great for the plots in WoW and yada yada but I don't want that to be the chapter I have to survive off of for the next five or so years waiting for the book. Just shoot me now if that's what's going to happen!

Somebody should introduce GRRM to NaNoWriMo, all our troubles will be solved

^ This. It's perfect. Ish. They'll have to adopt Rickon, or Gendry as offspring material.

Why not both? Or why not all the Stark kids and Edric Storm as well? That would be hilarious, and I am totally making up a sitcom for that

Sometimes I worry that she's going to forget that she's really Sansa Stark.

I think that the mismemory of the Hound's kiss is the only reason she won't. It is to her what the Needle is to Arya - something to hold on to when her personality seems to be slipping away. So, I think that this false memory means more than "she wanted to be kissed. A lot". For Sansa the Hound is not just the person who protected her, but also someone who wanted her as a person, as Sansa, not as an appendage to a name and a claim, and thus gave her the reason to value herself.

For some weird reason, John Houston's character in Boardwalk Empire is mixed in with my concept of Sandor. Even though he is disfigured, he's far too pretty to be Sandor.

You and me both.

I think that the mismemory of the Hound's kiss is the only reason she won't. It is to her what the Needle is to Arya - something to hold on to when her personality seems to be slipping away. So, I think that this false memory means more than "she wanted to be kissed. A lot". For Sansa the Hound is not just the person who protected her, but also someone who wanted her as a person, as Sansa, not as an appendage to a name and a claim, and thus gave her the reason to value herself.

You and me both.

That's Richard Harrow, whose a very handsome man.

It might not be all that bad. Victarion's chapters were mightily improved in ADWD, and who knows maybe the Damphair gives up the priestly behaviour and goes back to his old ways!

Still a Sansa chapter would be better. Or if Sandor has left the QI to follow Brienne, then a Brienne or Jaime chapter would be preferred! (They are probably too important to the plot though to be released yet).

Archived