Hostel Booked: Eurocommie meeting 4th-8th May

The Hostel has been booked!!

The Village, 165/166 High St, London.

My card has taken a battering. The cancellation policy is as follows:

cancel over 28 days before 4th May: full refund (before 6th April)

cancel between 28-7 days before 4th May: 5% charge (between 6th April and 27th April)

cancel less than a week before 4th May: FULL CHARGE (between 27th April and 4th May)

Owing to the group booking discount that we got on some nights and not others I just divided the full price of £1471.50 by 83 (number of people*number of nights). And rounded up or down as applicable so that we’re not dealing in coppers. I hope this is acceptable to all.

Four nights: £71

Three nights: £53

Two nights: £35

These are the dates that I’ve booked with the total number of nights in brackets. Please take note of the cancellation policy above if you need to make changes (or additions).

BoG: Friday - Sunday (3)

Chal: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Daj: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Flip: Thursday - Sunday (4)

GoN: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Iceman: Friday - Sunday (3)

John of the Future: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Maid Sansa: Friday - Sunday (3)

Maltaran: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Mels twisted sister: Friday - Sunday (3)

Mo: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Mormont: Friday - Saturday (2)

Mr Chal: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Ms Zak: Thursday - Saturday (3)

Pod: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Ser Barry: Thurs - Sunday (4)

Ser Ilyn Payne: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Ser Paddy: Thursday - Saturday (3)

Ser Sean: Friday - Sunday (3)

Slick Mongoose: Friday - Saturday (2)

Vestrit: Friday - Sunday (3)

Zak: Thursday - Saturday (3)

Zollo: Thursday - Sunday (4)

ztem: Thursday - Sunday (4)

Now on to the money bit.

I had to pay 50% upfront, which I don't mind doing, but if anyone in the UK (who is definite about their stay) wants to kick in some of their money now that would be great, especially as I will have to pay the balance before arrival and I'll need to be collecting the cash as soon as I see you, anyway. If this is a route you want to take a cheque is probably the best way... (as mentioned below, I don't particularly want to use PayPal)

FYI:

We have the following rooms

Thursday: 1*10 and 1*6

Friday: 1*10, 1*6 and 1*8

Saturday: 1*10, 1*6 and 1*8

Sunday: 1*10 and 1*10

This will necessitate some moving around between rooms, but we can work that out when we get there and have a look at the room layout, etc.

If anyone has any questions, changes, complaints etc. please either pm me or email on chaldanya at hotmail dot com.

N

(Mormie, would it be possible to stickie not stickie this for a couple of weeks, and possibly add some neon flashing so that people can see?)

Thanks for that Chal!! :kiss:

I'm all excited now. I didn't seem to realise that me and ms zak were in the minority going home on sunday. ah well, we can always book beds for just us if we decide to stay on the sunday.

I think it might be better not to sticky this. There's so many stickies in this forum that i never read any of them, just check the threads in the main body of the forum. Not sure though? Pink neon lights would be good though

I also decided to come in Thursday, since the only plane flying directly from my city to London flies in late afternoon and returns in the morning, and I didn't want to go to London only for weekend. I hope it won't make too much trouble to you. Anyway, I already bought tickets, so you can count me a sure.

BoG.

Errrm. Ok. We'll get you a bed somewhere, I'll see if I can change the booking to include one more - it may be in a private room. But leave it with me and I'll see what can be done.

N

Thanks for the offer hon, but it would cost me £35 to get to London to pick the money up :).

Don't stress over it. I can cover it until May, I just thought some people would like to get a head start :)

Paypal: have one. Don't know how to work the buggery thing :)

N

Psypal would be the easiest way to do it. Transaction fees wouldn't be prohibitive for most of us. And working it is easy, you just put in your bank account details and you can pay everything in in a oner.

I feel really crap for mentioning the money thing now! I really only said UK people because it's a mite easier for them to get the money to me, if they have a minute, than others who have to surmount different currencies etc. etc.

UK: if you feel like it then you can forward the money to me before you see me. Otherwise I'm sure I'll manage until May :P

Others: Thank you for your kind offers, but I'll manage until May :)

N

I feel really crap for mentioning the money thing now! I really only said UK people because it's a mite easier for them to get the money to me, if they have a minute, than others who have to surmount different currencies etc. etc.

UK: if you feel like it then you can forward the money to me before you see me. Otherwise I'm sure I'll manage until May :P

Others: Thank you for your kind offers, but I'll manage until May :)

N

Don't feel crap about mentioning the money thing. It's a big outlay and you have any right to be asking for us to help as much as we can now.

PM me either your address or your bank details and I'll either send you a cheque or transfer the money accordingly

Cheers Chal, you're a bloody star!

"PM me either your address or your bank details and I'll either send you a cheque or transfer the money accordingly"

yeah i've heard that one before ya dodgy bastard!

(incidentally you fancy watching the rugby on saturday. heading to the pub with some of the guys)

"PM me either your address or your bank details and I'll either send you a cheque or transfer the money accordingly"

yeah i've heard that one before ya dodgy bastard!

(incidentally you fancy watching the rugby on saturday. heading to the pub with some of the guys)

I bumped into one of your mates on George St the other day.

Not that that's very interesting, just thought I'd mention it

Archived