Hostel Booked: Eurocommie meeting 4th-8th May

cool. who was it?

For the rugby tomorrow we'll probably make it teuchters or cambridge, unless anyone thinks of any other brilliant suggestions. Might see about going early and grabbing some lunch first?

Thanks for that Chal ,

that`s worked out great , I`m going to be in London in the days running up to the moot , seeing my family , is it too much of a pain to get in on thurs too ? Then i wouldn`t have to worry about having to go back to my sisters place , and could just debauch away ...

It`s my birthday on May 8th , I`m 29 and still alive so ...

If there turned out to be someone else with me would it be a problem ? I`m sure the hostel isn`t going to be fully booked at that time , we just get an extra room if needed right ?

Happy to cash up when we are there , or I can post a cheque in sterling if needed .

Aargh, just noticed this. Still in South Africa so my internet access is weekly and unreliable. Is there still room or would I be better booking something on my own? How much would the hostel be for a separate single booking?

Won't have internet access again until Tuesday 21/3/06.

Derfel, a single night costs £18.50.

If you can confirm with me in the next couple of weeks what you need, I'll sort it out for you...

N

Cant remember if I posted this, but I will look for a place close to the hostel that we can hire for the night on sat. This seems to be the best thing to do as we will have 30 + peeps out on the saturday.

Are there any objections?

Sounds like a great plan :)

I am emo because my avatar is boring and my sig only mentions Randyll Tarly in a lame way. Plus now my Finding Nemo Kraken with Greyjoy words sleeping shirt idea is no longer cool as Sean beat me in abuse of house words :(

Great avatars, though, all of you paint people :)

Archived