Hostel Booked: Eurocommie meeting 4th-8th May

Edited to add: It suddenly crossed my mind that you might not have to fly with Ryanair to book the train tickets on its website. Somebody else can experiment with that though, since i'm not flying to Stansted.

I was about to try this for my next London trip in a few weeks, but they did want my flight confirmation number so no luck there. Seems like they have closed that loophole since Flip checked out the site.

EVERYONE:

The time is fast approaching when changes to the numbers (decreasing) will incurr charges. Please make my life easier and let me have any changes by 31st March at the absolute latest. PM'ing me or emailing me on [email protected] would make me a happy bunny so I don't have to wade through the spam ;) to get to the relevant information.

From here on in, it's probably a good idea to keep an eye on BwB weekly for any other updates that I or Seany may have. We've got to the point where pm'ing you is simply not feasible as there are so many.

What I would like to happen is for you to email me your contact details. Email and mobile number (I will, of course, not give out any of the information.) that way you're contactable on-site and I can email any pertinent information to you.

Derfel: I'd prefer not to have payment by paypal. If you are not in the country at the moment, I can wait until I see you in May.

Thanks

N

just booked my tickets, Chal. I'll be landing at Heathrow about 10:40P on Thursday, hopefully going on interviews the week following, or else it's bound to be hella boring. I'm flying out on Saturday the 13th.

ciao!

have you given me your number Ztem, cause if not I'm definitely going to have to have it with you getting in so late - we'll be holed up in a pub or similar I imagine!

N

edited: used real name.... oops

Maid Sansa- I'll be glad to come meet you where ever you are coming in :)

Lyanna, you just made me the happiest woman alive. Lets cyb0r until we die.

A shame, then. I'm also arriving to Stansted, but not till 18.30. Ah, I'll manage. Even if I've only been on a plane once in my life, and never alone. :)

Edit: You just made me a very happy person, so who am I to argue? :)

Archived