Hostel Booked: Eurocommie meeting 4th-8th May

After checking out the Gatherings thread I see that I am pencilled in with Mr I in brackets. Awfully sweet of you to do so but Mr I is no longer a consumer of alcohol and therefore does not find going to pubs much fun. Hence, I am to be unchaperoned (except for Werthead), just thought I'd say in case that makes any difference to the numbers or anything. You know, in case any body made name badges already. ;)

So, um, where are we meeting on Friday and when? Are these things known yet? I see London Bridge is mentioned. Sweet, that gives me another opportunity to demonstrate how easy it is for me to get REALLY lost close to Liverpool Street, even though I travel there every day. :lol:

The gatherings list is intended to cover everyone who'll be there at any point, Isis, so that's OK. ;)

However if he intends to avoid pubs completely he'll be hard pressed to meet most of us at all. :P

Hi Londonbound folks,

I wont be going to London anymore and (this sounds horribly egotistical) but if you want to know why you can PM or email me. Needless to say i'll be missing you all and looking forward to reports and pics and shit. I'm confident our good work can continue without me.

Fab prodded me about this last night. I realize this is very short notice but assuming I arrive (very) late on Friday evening and leave (possibly very) early on Sunday, I could make it... but could somebody help me find somewhere cheap to stay? I'll bring my own sleeping bag if necessary.

It's all dependent... I don't THINK I work that weekend but I'm not 100% sure of that, or of my schedule for Friday. I've got about a three hour gap in which to make it from work to the airport and that may just be tough. Will update when I find out.

Archived