Hostel Booked: Eurocommie meeting 4th-8th May

Just reiterating that I will be there. Looks like the Friday is the day of choice for me. My budget may be restricted for the day (£50...but will try to rustle up some more), but hopefully enough to endure a few hours in a pub somewhere and maybe get into a couple of places, if we're thinking of trailing into attractions (my ability to make a single pint of Guinness last for up to 2 hours during moments of financial doubt is something to behold).

Shame this wasn't a month later, as June is the legendary, infrequent month when I don't have to pay my rent (my rent has to be paid every 30 days, my paydays are 28 days apart) and the ability to get blind drunk is much strengthened.

Bookings have been made, unfortunately for the Thursday night the three additional beds needed are *not* in the Village, but are in the other site two minutes up the road. Then we're all back in the village. One of the additional beds for Friday - Sunday is in a separate dorm as we couldn't fit it in anywhere else. Again, I'm sure we can work 'round this. At least you all know you've got a bed and will not be sleeping on London Bridge!!

If you haven't sent me your mobile number and email address, can you please do it now.

N

Only if you promise to sit down woth Ser V, Sean and I for seven or eight hours and chat about rugby H

London suddenly doesn't look so appealing.

N

Are Pod and Chal intimating that they do not want to take part in an in-depth discussion about the merits or otherwise of using a drift defensive screen compared with a man-on-man blitz style system?

Jesus, what is wrong with you people?

Drunk rugby chat, what can beat it?* :)

*The views expressed in "drunk rugby chat" do not necessarily reflect those held by the poster "Hereward", nor do they make any sense whatsoever in the cold light of day, so should not be taken as constituting any binding contract.

Archived