Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

Greyjoy, this was the most suspicious post I may have ever encountered. It is so obviously suspicious, that I am tempted not to vote you. Why would you want to vote Manderly?

No reason at all, isn't it all completely random right at this point?

They say it's an unproductive decision to vote for night. And the one that seems to always gather suspicions.So why post such things, no matter what clan you belong to?

It's not unproductive... it merely gives everyone a chance to have some fun, in some twisted sort of way. No one has anything to make a perfectly educated decision, right now... I just don't think want to let things to chance. I'll see what happens from now on. So no, I don't think it's a unproductive decision. In fact it shed some light on many matters. So now the real game begins. ;)

Give me a break Wythers, I’ve given Manderlys a chance… for now.

I believe we should go for a more logical solution to all and just let things unfold... see how everything plays out. I vote night, we should all have a little chance to do some mischief. ;)

I’m still thinking on voting Manderlys any time soon though :@

Granted that Day 1 is generally not very productive, but is there any actual advantage in going to night with this many players and two teams of baddies? And your alternate proposal is to bandwagon Manderly, based on a joke post?

This is rubbing me all kinds of the wrong way, but it just might be too damn obvious.

Yet, I still did not vote for him... and it may have not come across that way, although I can assure you I wrote it this way, it was also a joke add-on to the whole message. (Yet there is no point in telling this, since no one will believe me), they will actually be a lot more suspicious about me.

Although at this point in the small conversation I don't think I can sink myself any lower, apparently.

Granted that Day 1 is generally not very productive, but is there any actual advantage in going to night with this many players and two teams of baddies?

I have to go with Baratheon in that one. For the moment being, not a lot of benefit in going Night for anyone actually, scum or not.

I have to go with Baratheon in that one. For the moment being, not a lot of benefit in going Night for anyone actually, scum or not.

There's a CF on day 1 only, but we can't really know if the baddies would want to escape that - not knowing the setup (evil finders or whatnot)...

What really bothers me about Greyjoy is something else, not the night vote, and it fits too well with his rowing back "it was all RP fun" now.

There's a CF on day 1 only, but we can't really know if the baddies would want to escape that - not knowing the setup (evil finders or whatnot)...

What really bothers me about Greyjoy is something else, not the night vote, and it fits too well with his rowing back "it was all RP fun" now.

What bothers you?

It is day 1

15 players remain House Arryn, House Hunter, House Baratheon, House Celtigar, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Kettleblack, House Lanninster, House Manderly, House Pommingham, House Reed, House Tully, House Blackfyre, House Wythers

8 votes to Lynch or go Night

1 House Greyjoy (House Frey)

1 House Tyrell Blackfyre (House Arryn)

1 House Wythers (House Celtigar)

The following players have not noted

House Hunter, House Baratheon, House Fell, House Kettleblack, House Lanninster, House Manderly, House Pommingham, House Reed, House Tully, House Blackfyre, House Wythers, House Greyjoy

Give me a break Wythers, I’ve given Manderlys a chance… for now.

I believe we should go for a more logical solution to all and just let things unfold... see how everything plays out. I vote night, we should all have a little chance to do some mischief. ;)

I’m still thinking on voting Manderlys any time soon though :@

This seemed like a logical move. But it does take certain courage to vote night the first one.

Granted that Day 1 is generally not very productive, but is there any actual advantage in going to night with this many players and two teams of baddies? And your alternate proposal is to bandwagon Manderly, based on a joke post?

This is rubbing me all kinds of the wrong way, but it just might be too damn obvious.

This post is making me skyrocket. I'm feeling a strong itch. Sorry Baratheon :dunno:

Archived