Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

Ok since no one wants to talk to me ( :() I'll attempt to analyze Greyjoy's over-reaction.

First let me say that I am getting a town vibe from him/her. But I think more importantly, I'm getting a newbie vibe from him/her (correct me if I'm wrong Greyjoy, Pebbs said you can say you experience in the game)

Ok. Stream-of-consciousness:

You know what? I'll vote Night once again. Apparently you can't do anything here without being suspected as scum.

And yet again, I had actually missed the part of the "if there are no lynches by day one, no more CRs will be posted"... or something like that.

But heck, this will make the game a LOT more interesting. Why not stay in the dark... for the rest of the game!

1) This game will NOT be more interesting if we give away out only CF. It would be idotic.

2) You CAN do a lot not to be suspected a scum. It's called being a townie.

and for the record.. how can you be "confident" on voting 'night'? I just don't quite get it... Oh yes, I'm certain that 'the night' is a killer... come on... are you even listening to yourself?! Plus I clearly stated that it was meant to add a little more spice and give everyone the chance to do some mischief. quoted right there... without a quote cause I'm too lazy to go back two pages and look for the quote.

Now I (you can't see it, but I emphasized that last I) will sit back and see who YOUR partner is Celtigar.. since I for sure know YOU are scum. That or you can just kill me in the night, (or try to), and have your behind lynched the day after.

PS: If you are a healer, you better start healing me, because if I appear dead tomorrow, you are certainly going bye bye. So start praying, if you're into that.

1) Ummmm, if one person suspects you accuses you, it's not always the best thing to accusse them back. I understand it's out of rage, but accusing someone at random could lead to serious faults.

2) Was the healer ps comment to Celtigar only, or to everyone?

Edit: Good job Mandery! Now my first sentence makes no sense :P

You know what? I'll vote Night once again. Apparently you can't do anything here without being suspected as scum.

And yet again, I had actually missed the part of the "if there are no lynches by day one, no more CRs will be posted"... or something like that.

But heck, this will make the game a LOT more interesting. Why not stay in the dark... for the rest of the game!

This makes zero sense, it's handing away information, literally the only currency in the game. Greyjoy

Edit: Quote got formatted wrong in first attempt.

First let me say that I am getting a town vibe from him/her. But I think more importantly, I'm getting a newbie vibe from him/her (correct me if I'm wrong Greyjoy, Pebbs said you can say you experience in the game).

2) Was the healer ps comment to Celtigar only, or to everyone?

I choose to remain silent as to wether or not I am an experienced player or a newbie.

2) The comment was to Celtigar only.

Edit: grammar was off

Blackfyre and Celtigar seem to be hammering on each other, and unless they want to enlighten the rest of us, I'm going to just leave that argument alone for now.

Enlighten you as to what, exactly? Is there something unclear about the argument. I'm arguing that his 'he's faking looking like an RI' tell doesn't make any sense, at all.

Hey manderly what are your suspicions?

or should that be who? idk idgaf

I choose to remain silent as to wether or not I am an experienced player or a newbie.

2) The comment was to Celtigar only.

Edit: grammar was off

Okay. I'm just going to resort to questioning.

You have 4 votes againts you. Tell me why I shouldn't be a fifth. Tell the other four, and all the other people who suspect you. DEFEND YOURSELF. I'm not feeling you're trying here. What was that paranioa about? Do you feel you are being unjustly accused? Do you feel that everybody is ganging up on you? Anything? Because bro/sis, your paranoia was really wierd.

Okay. So scum are more likely to come out and say this because _____

fill in the blank.

I'm genuinely not sure, to be honest I just can't fathom why anyone would WANT less information. It could have been a joke, it could have been utter flabbergast at the situation Greyjoy has found himself in, but whatever it is, it doesn't sit well.

1) Ummmm, if one person suspects you accuses you, it's not always the best thing to accusse them back. I understand it's out of rage, but accusing someone at random could lead to serious faults.

Yeah but OTOH it's not automatically wrong. Centigar dismissing is accurate in this case to some degree but it's also an easy way to brush off the fact you're pushing a crappy case on someone.

I'm genuinely not sure, to be honest I just can't fathom why anyone would WANT less information. It could have been a joke, it could have been utter flabbergast at the situation Greyjoy has found himself in, but whatever it is, it doesn't sit well.

it doesn't sit well? but you can't even assign a scum motivation. hey look. ask for scum motivation for the person I'm voting and I can do it. hell I could probably even make up a reason for greyjoy's(who I'm pretty sure is town') posts to have scum motive. why aren't you trying to analyse his play and see what alignment it makes more sense as. granted it's very odd, and I think it's a poor strategy to want to go to night but I don't understand why it's more likely to come from scum.

This is where I was trying to get at. Was it a joke, a newbie move, a slip up, paranioa?

Okay. I'm just going to resort to questioning.

You have 4 votes againts you. Tell me why I shouldn't be a fifth. Tell the other four, and all the other people who suspect you. DEFEND YOURSELF. I'm not feeling you're trying here. What was that paranioa about? Do you feel you are being unjustly accused? Do you feel that everybody is ganging up on you? Anything? Because bro/sis, your paranoia was really wierd.

Well... if you must know some of the things I have noted.. these are it:

I believe Celtigar and Tully are taking advantage on Frey's vote and are scum together, although this will be pretty obvious. So I believe they are taking advantage on Frey's vote... period. So right now I can't do anything to change Celtigar and Trully's votes. Frey on the other hand should reconsider, now that he's seen more of the mayhem and find that the whole discussion is just silly.

And yes,

This is where I was trying to get at. Was it a joke, a newbie move, a slip up, paranioa?

how many times did I say I did it to spice up the game? See how much we've managed to talk, with no one actually being lynched or killed. The first day is not even over yet.

Honestly, I just believe some are looking into this way too much. Except, of course, Celtigar and Trully.

Well... if you must know some of the things I have noted.. these are it:

I believe Celtigar and Tully are taking advantage on Frey's vote and are scum together, although this will be pretty obvious. So I believe they are taking advantage on Frey's vote... period. So right now I can't do anything to change Celtigar and Trully's votes. Frey on the other hand should reconsider, now that he's seen more of the mayhem and find that the whole discussion is just silly.

And yes,

how many times did I say I did it to spice up the game? See how much we've managed to talk, with no one actually being lynched or killed. The first day is not even over yet.

Honestly, I just believe some are looking into this way too much. Except, of course, Celtigar and Trully.

Wait so first you accuse someone of being a healer then you turn around and say he's scum, then you say 'haha guys I'm just kidding look how much fun we're having' and you expect us to treat it as perfectly normal.

Archived