Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

Ah so I took out the entire FM faction. See, you guys deserve to buy me a round of drinks for making sure the innocents won.

I didn't know that about the symps dying. But I knew that I could only kill on even nights so I figured they could only kill on odds so when two kills came up, I figured you were vigilante. I also floated the possibility that you were an FM and could act on both nights.

It was all very confusing.

Symps in this game die when their Masters die. So when you killed Tully you nailed Celtigar too.

So I lost my Vig shot, and appeared as action-less to Kettleblack.

this is not always the case. but is mostly true. Masterless symps such and should be ashamed of themesevles.

You shot Wyhters. but he commited suicieide at the same time. Kettleback did not investigate you. His power was only on odd nights.

this is not always the case. but is mostly true. Masterless symps such and should be ashamed of themesevles.

You shot Wyhters. but he commited suicieide at the same time. Kettleback did not investigate you. His power was only on odd nights.

Oh R'lly?!?! So I did catch a liar

Ah so I took out the entire FM faction. See, you guys deserve to buy me a round of drinks for making sure the innocents won.

I didn't know that about the symps dying. But I knew that I could only kill on even nights so I figured they could only kill on odds so when two kills came up, I figured you were vigilante. I also floated the possibility that you were an FM and could act on both nights.

It was all very confusing.

The dragon has three heads... Which was it?

But me (Zar) or me (Wythers before you knew who I was) or me (Lannister who you thought I was)?

ya know I hate to break up the fun. but post match commentry is usally reseverd for the spoiler thread.

It saves this thread getting too big and causing Ran Problems. Remember most game threads close at 1k. most threads on the rest of the board close ar post 400.

SnowStorm you managed to live through! Why you manage to fall into the chopping block early on is beyond my comprehension, though.

I think it's the way I post. English is my second language and I don't practice it that much. And sometimes I don't know how to explain myself so my posts come out kinda oddly written. I think this post is turning out to be a good example of that.

oh we better stop posting here then.

Lol Crow, are you bumping this? READ IT!! I know its somewhat of a lot, but still. If you could manage to read all the TTTNE that you missed while you were gone, you can get through this :P  Edit: You can also see the spoilers here http://mafia.perendination.com/board/index.php?showtopic=1319

Archived