Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

I have to go with Baratheon in that one. For the moment being, not a lot of benefit in going Night for anyone actually, scum or not.

Baratheon didn't actually seem to imply this, the second sentence which you cut said it rubbed him all kinds of the wrong way.and that it might even be too obvious, which implies a certain degree of suspect play.

What do you think of Greyjoy though, scum or not?

Baratheon didn't actually seem to imply this, the second sentence which you cut said it rubbed him all kinds of the wrong way.and that it might even be too obvious, which implies a certain degree of suspect play.

What do you think of Greyjoy though, scum or not?

I find Greyjoy's play kind of null, as I didn't see how voting night at that point could really benefit any team.

In all honesty I'm a bit more interested in House Reed's low profile, it was kind of a slip-by.

Hi. What did you hope to learn from this question?

What do you actually think of him?

I wanted to learn why he'd voted for night. All the unnecessary words were mere observations that I couldn't help sharing.

I think that he is chaotic, and this alone doesn't say anything to me. Although I still cannot see the logic in his night vote.

I wouldn't say Reed is slipping by this early. It seems pretty reasonable (early on Day 1) that people are more interested in just checking in than anything else. People are so graspy for anything to jump on, with little to work with, that even the towniest townie of the town can inadvertently say something that'll get pounced on and dragged through the mud.

Hence why I'm not voting Greyjoy yet, although he still gives me the willies.

Becuase it's early on, and I'm feeling in a good mood. Plus I'm only basing my observation on one post.

I don't have a problem with shot-in-the-dark votes this early, but what observation was that - exactly? Mysterious itching sounds more like a Celtigar problem?

I don't have a problem with shot-in-the-dark votes this early, but what observation was that - exactly? Mysterious itching sounds more like a Celtigar problem?

Aye, House Celtigar of Claw Isle is likley to have wierd ichings. But in the post I quoted, you seemed too hesitant, which makes me paraniod. But again, it's way too early on.

Is there any reason you seem to be undermining your own vote? Wouldn't it be, I dunno, like more useful to maybe not do that. You're basically ensuring it means no pressure on baratheon, by apologising and then saying it's too early on for a good vote. It's not helpful if you're actually trying to work out his alignment. Everyone's a he, unless they are found out otherwise btw.

You can change your vote Baratheon, just because it's early doesn't mean you shouldn't vote Greyjoy. Especially if he's giving you 'the willies'. Don't see a reason to not vote him for that reason.

Okay. So

Pommingham is slightly more likely to be innocent than not. The same with Frey I think.

There are things I don't like about Baratheon, but I don't know if they're more likely to come from killers - it seems more of a playstyle issue and how we value Day 1.

Greyjoy I have no interest in lynching today, he could be a killer but at the moment I don't think so.

I wanted to learn why he'd voted for night. All the unnecessary words were mere observations that I couldn't help sharing.

I think that he is chaotic, and this alone doesn't say anything to me. Although I still cannot see the logic in his night vote.

Do you have any opinions on anything not related to greyjoy?

Lannister

It is day 1

15 players remain House Arryn, House Hunter, House Baratheon, House Celtigar, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Kettleblack, House Lanninster, House Manderly, House Pommingham, House Reed, House Tully, House Blackfyre, House Wythers

8 votes to Lynch or go Night

1 House Greyjoy (House Frey)

1 House Tyrell Blackfyre (House Arryn)

1 House Wythers (House Celtigar)

1 House Baratheon (House Hunter)

1 House Lannister (House Blackfyre)

The following players have not noted

House Baratheon, House Fell, House Kettleblack, House Lanninster, House Manderly, House Pommingham, House Reed, House Tully, House Wythers, House Greyjoy

approx 23 hours of day one left

Oh my! I just realized about the CF and went back to reading the rules.

Yes, I'll do it Remove vote

This, I don't like at all. A blustery opening full of confidence, but when some pressure is applied the squid collapses and reverses his stance. And with a claim to have checked the rules! When the rule list / role list is as long and convoluted as in this game, you ALWAYS read through it. Claiming not to seems like a very disingenuous "RI" claim to me.

Greyjoy Is a killer. Now I sit back and watch to see who his partner is.

This, I don't like at all. A blustery opening full of confidence, but when some pressure is applied the squid collapses and reverses his stance. And with a claim to have checked the rules! When the rule list / role list is as long and convoluted as in this game, you ALWAYS read through it. Claiming not to seems like a very disingenuous "RI" claim to me.

Greyjoy Is a killer. Now I sit back and watch to see who his partner is.

You know what? I'll vote Night once again. Apparently you can't do anything here without being suspected as scum.

And yet again, I had actually missed the part of the "if there are no lynches by day one, no more CRs will be posted"... or something like that.

But heck, this will make the game a LOT more interesting. Why not stay in the dark... for the rest of the game!

and for the record.. how can you be "confident" on voting 'night'? I just don't quite get it... Oh yes, I'm certain that 'the night' is a killer... come on... are you even listening to yourself?! Plus I clearly stated that it was meant to add a little more spice and give everyone the chance to do some mischief. quoted right there... without a quote cause I'm too lazy to go back two pages and look for the quote.

Now I (you can't see it, but I emphasized that last I) will sit back and see who YOUR partner is Celtigar.. since I for sure know YOU are scum. That or you can just kill me in the night, (or try to), and have your behind lynched the day after.

PS: If you are a healer, you better start healing me, because if I appear dead tomorrow, you are certainly going bye bye. So start praying, if you're into that.

I didn't really want to vote Greyjoy after his first vote for night, because although I'm always a little suspicious of people who want to go to night straight away on the first day, I wanted to get a better read.

Now though it does seem like he/she is being far too defensive. Why not stay in the dark? Because it gives us a lot more to work on if we know whether the lynched person is guilty or not. If they're guilty, then we look at the people that interacted with them and manage to get a hell of a lot more information.

Even if you missed reading it the first time, you're now revoting and then backtracking again and oh my days I just cannot imagine why you would revote night after saying you only did it to add spice and... urgh. Greyjoy.

Archived