Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

I know. Damning, isn't it?

I mean, if you was worth a Night 1 heal, you clearly think you have a good role. And if you had a good role, you'd certainly make sure you read the rules so you knew how to use it, wouldn't you?

OR OR...GET THIS, YOU MIGHT JUST READ *YOUR* ROLE.

your theory is he's pretending to be an RI...but if that's not something someone pretending to be an RI would say then it's not damning at all, it just means your theory is absurd and foolish and you're wrong. did I mention you were wrong because if not I'll make sure to mention it in most of my posts from now on. maybe you can post more smug smiley faces to soften the blow?

Because either:

a) I'm Lannister and Wythers's symp, or

B) Two teams of three evils make most sense, however three killers seem overpowered. Therefore a symp is pretty sensible. Especially in the light of some actions so far.

2 killers seems far more likely. 1/1 seems underpowered, 2/1 with no CFis scum sided to fuck.

but maybe

You are ignoring it, because it doesn't fit your current model of the game,

TEEHEE

Oh yeah. Got distracted.

Uh, Kettleblack why are you analysing peoples post counts already? Isn't it far too early to categorise the people like that. What if all the Killers happen to have had a busy day? I mean that kind of thing seems really unreliable.

Hey, celitigar what do you think of tully's reasons for voting Greyjoy?

I like WHERE they put the vote, but dislike the fact it's there more out of "ugh!" at the flipping and less out of the clear fact he's an evil killer who kills.

Yeah, yeah I sort of assumed you'd like the where it was the 'what' I found objectively rather poor (as overdefensive is like literally definition of null imo)

I would vote Celtigar.. if it didn't meant changing my vote yet again, as I said earlier. But I can assure all that I will not be changing it again during this, first day, voting.

PS. ROFL is not even enough to begin to describe all those posts about my "reactivity" and "chaotic" nature.

I would vote Celtigar.. if it didn't meant changing my vote yet again, as I said earlier. But I can assure all that I will not be changing it again during this, first day, voting.

PS. ROFL is not even enough to begin to describe all those posts about my "reactivity" and "chaotic" nature.

OMGUS.

And on that note I'm off to the land of pixies and unicorns.

d I Think this is correct.

Don't have an automatic vote counter

It is day 1

15 players remain House Arryn, House Hunter, House Baratheon, House Celtigar, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Kettleblack, House Lanninster, House Manderly, House Pommingham, House Reed, House Tully, House Blackfyre, House Wythers

8 votes to Lynch or go Night

3 House Greyjoy (House Frey, House Celtigar, Tully)

1 House Tyrell Blackfyre (House Arryn)

1 House Baratheon (House Hunter, )

1 House Lannister (House Blackfyre)

2 House Tully (House Baratheon, Kettleblack)

1 Night (House Greyjoy)

The following players have not voted

, House Fell, , House Lanninster, House Manderly, House Pommingham, House Reed, , House Wythers,

Your Mod is going to bed.

Please be careful and don't insult the players. make sure you attack the posts not the person.

This is bizarre. Greyjoy, this is day one 1. You're paranoia is reminding me of Mad Aerys. I can't even make up my mind on what the hell happened there. A breakdown, a slip up, an accustaion defense? At this point, I'm leaning on a breakdown, and will ASSUME that you're town for now. But that scarred the shit out of me. Blackfyre and Celtigar seem to be hammering on each other, and unless they want to enlighten the rest of us, I'm going to just leave that argument alone for now.

House Tully is giving me suspicion, and House Greyjoy's vote for night is still giving me paranioa. Yet Baratheon is still suspicious to me. I'm keeping my vote for now.

Are we going to hear from Fell, Manderly, or Pommingham any time soon <_<

Edit: Must be going blind. Didn't see Fell's nor Pommingham's posts.

Archived