Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

sorry Greyjoy for being annoying. I try to prevent that as often as I can, but in the end, I'm me.

I feel a lot better about the lurking watching guys cause this feels more like scum vs. scum then scum vs. town

That's just desperation. I forget, is that scum or town tell? PLEASE FORGIVE ME TOWNIES OF SPOILER HEAVEN!

Manderly

Ditto...

in everything!! even in the annoying part... I like you a lot more after this post Frey...

Desperation? I'm about to get killed for no reason other than apparently suspecting Blackfyre's partner or possibly suspecting an earlier partner and I'm not allowed to defend myself?

You are either killed because Blackfyre is a capable scum or because you are.

Desperation? I'm about to get killed for no reason other than apparently suspecting Blackfyre's partner or possibly suspecting an earlier partner and I'm not allowed to defend myself?

OK, this is BS, there is an apparent reason.. blackfyre just said you were scum, having said he is a finder... so as he said.. the only logical thing right now is to lynch you or him.. that is not just APPARENT.. that is a pretty effing good reason to me!

It is Day 4.

9 players remain: House Baratheon, House Blackfyre, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Hunter, House Kettleblack, House Manderly, House Wythers

4 vote for Manderly (Blackfyre, Greyjoy, Wyhters, Frey)

2 vote for Blackfyre (Kettleblack, manderly)

5 votes needed for Lynch / Night

Nope no-one has been lynched yet. You can post again

Archived