Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

Pommingham looks slightly town to me, ftr. Just his first post, I dunno.

Is Reed the person I called genuine? Let me go read the other person you guys are talking about to see if I agree.

Tully's looking a lot better now, though, it's actually abit weird as the leap in quality between your post I originally found off and now is well quite remarkable (imo) but maybe it's because things have settled down, or something.

I thought Reed had posted more than twice, which is why I didn't mention him as a comparison. I don't really feel enough on the others yet, Pomm included. I only used him so nobody asked why I was picking on Fell for only posing twice when Pomm had as well.

Reed has also voted and explained his reasons for doing so. So I do view him favourably, in part because he was honest enough to say he just had a bad feeling about Greyjoy.

It is day 1.

15 players remain: House Arryn, House Baratheon, House Blackfyre, House Celtigar, House Fell, House Frey, House Greyjoy, House Hunter, House Kettleblack, House Lannister, House Manderly, House Pommingham, House Reed, House Tully, House Wythers

Greyjoy (4): Frey, Celtigar, Tully, Reed

Tully (2): Baratheon, Kettleblack

Baratheon (1): Hunter

Blackfyre (1): Arryn

Lannister (1): Blackfyre

Reed (1): Pommingham

Night (1): Greyjoy

Not voting (4): Fell, Lannister, Manderly, Wythers,

8 votes are need for a lynch or to go to night.

Time for the accidental back-up mod to go off to sleep.

with 11 hours approx to go I just want to remind people that its never too early to send in your night actions. Or "No action" PM's.

these can be provisional. You can always change your mind.

Its never the wrong time to post me some lovely juicy thoughts either.

If there is anyone watch but not playing who would like access to the spectator or spoiler threads please PM me.

I'm going to ignore the paranoia that Greyjoy constantly generates and assume he is innocent. Way too many people have jumped on him. I think we need to divert our attentions towards someone else.

I don't have really strong suspicions right now, but I'm curious about Hunter, Arryn and Lannister, mostly.

For Hunter it was this post:

and the whole Greyjoy thing, I didn't have a clear read on which side he was on, but I've done a search on him and aside from that, he seems town to me.

About Lannister, he has a vote already and he hasn't said much lately, I'm curious to know what he'll say now.

OOC: BBL

Morning guys.

Greyjoy is still my "most likely to be scum" right now.

Blackfyre is a total null-tell. He's a vocal, questioning prodder. His style as killer or innocent would be identical. Plus i like people who say a lot. Gives them plenty of rope to hang themselves with if they are scum.

Frey is my least liked on the Grey train, and with two evil teams it's perfectly possible they are both killers. A weak reason for voting isn't particularly damning though, neither is his change in posting style. While I'm usually one to cry "coached!" Frey isn't striking me as a newbie that'd need coaching, so it might make more sense that he was simply a bit frazzled and out of form for his early posts.

My vote's staying put though. For now anyway. Obviously I'll do whatever it takes to make sure we have A lynch before the end of our only CF day. I'm not prepared to lynch Blackfyre though, not quite yet anyway. The place would be duller without him.

I'm back.

Hi. What makes you curious about them?

Where was I... Arryn, I haven't looked too much into him, but I got some odd vibes when I first read his posts.

Then there's Reed, who I only noticed when I did my search on Hunter. I think his vote on Greyjoy and his posts in general are suspicious.

edit- *posts

Archived