Mafia Game 83: Day 3

House Targaryen

"I still don't know what to make of your motivations, but what are your reasons for believing they are scum?"

They seemed to be on board with the whole 'let's lynch Greyjoy' thing way too rapidly. And none of them had any case rather than.. 'let's interpret everything the way we want and choose not to believe the convenient parts so our votes don't seem suspicious.'

Or maybe that's just me being enraged by their votes. Still I don't trust them... specially Celtigar, I may give trully a chance still.

It's the first day. None of my suspicions are concrete; it's difficult to tell what could be suspicious behavior or just personality.

I still don't know what to make of your motivations, but what are your reasons for believing they are scum?

Preach to the choir, my friend.

Also, is this another joke or are you actually suspicious of him?

I haven't quite decided, but I sure did not like the way he twisted my words conveniently.

So to sum up, I stand in the same place, I would vote Celtigar, but I will remain with my night vote... unless of course I am on the chopping block. since it would obviously be idiotic to just let myself get lynched just for not changing a vote and lynch someone else... being that as it is.

Subsequently I have many other thoughts/theories, but none strong enough for me to act on them at the very moment.

Reed has also voted and explained his reasons for doing so. So I do view him favourably, in part because he was honest enough to say he just had a bad feeling about Greyjoy.

I think this post can explain some of the odd vibes.

IMO, Reed's vote and his reasons are beyond fishy (Here's Reed's vote post: ), but still, Arryn views him favorably because "Reed was honest enough to say he had a bad feeling on Greyjoy"... I don't get this. I mean, how honest do you have to be to say you have a bad feeling on someone? How can that be a good reason to view him favorably?

Okay So, here are my thoughts so far:

- I don't really like Hunter's Stance. True, Baratheon's posts could be polarizing, but if you think your vote isn't that much worth it, why stick to it?

- I find Reed's early contribution a bit forced. Less likely to be "just checking in" and more likely to be checking in to not appear missing.

- Lannister also hits the wrong Keys. While his first post is a null tell, his later contributions feel disengaged. Could be avoiding scrutinization.

Fell, Pomm, Greyjoy: if you're around, any of you has thoughts on Baratheon?

Baratheon does not pop out in my book. He's rather dull in the moment. Reed is just there for now, I am getting some vibes from him, although can't figure if they are 'townie' or 'scum'. Hunter seems neutral, for now. I think too many are trying to lay low. Maybe why everyone's scrutinized me for being all over the place.

unvote. Greyjoy is not a killer.

I'm looking at Baratheon, Centigar and Blackfyre now.

Hunter, Arryn and Tully gave me good impression while skimming through what I missed.

Reed, Pomm, ... , Fell especially idk.

Hi (stop stealing my Hi you fucking squirrel). Please elaborate and be less vague.

Greyjoy and Celtigar are both fairly town. Tully I am happy with, Pommingham too.Wythers I think I might be happy with but might not be.

Arryn, Lannister and Frey are people I'd be okay lynching.

Baratheon's null for me - I think it seems the day 1 opinion is honest and would come through regardless of alignment, it's very rare people will lie about game stuff like that as it serves no further agenda and only fucks them over if someone works their alt out.

That's 9/16 players, 10 if we include myself.

Who else is playing? Fell? Eh. Manderly? Eh. The fact I can't remember means I've a shit memory or they've done nothing worth noticing.

I'm not gonna be able to be here for the deadline :(

Greyjoy seems a lot calmer now, and even though a lot of his earlier evil-reads seemed to be based on the people that voted against him, he's just screaming town in the last two or three posts IMO. I'd almost be willing to switch my vote but I don't get a strong enough evil-read off of anyone else. I don't think GJ is RI but I'm not so sure he'd flip guilty anymore.

@Blackfyre: missing Reed, I think. Any new reads on Arryn or is it still the sniping from the sidelines thing? I'm worried it might just be his playstyle.

Archived