Aussies LVI

sh_wulff

have to agree about the modesty, I mean you don't hear South Australians going on about how great they are, thattheir Iq is higher than the national average etc etc etc :P

had a lovely thunderstorm here last night cooled things off nicely. now it is just a nice gentle and cool breeze :)

I have to admit I have learnt to apreciate the little things in life :)

Welcome back GS

Brook I'm having boot envy so.. I purchased these

http://www.amazon.com/John-Fluevog-Womens-Nico-Ankle/dp/B003KY6HKK/ref=sr_1_30?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1325978923&sr=1-30

Now I have too wait till winter..

Agree with Stormy that we can do February and January I'll prob be the slow-poke

and really enjoying the cool start to summer too

Pretty!

I need new ankle boots, mum seems to have kidnapped my last new pair but between school shoes and footy boots I think the kids will be eating my shoe budget for the next few months.

On the upside over the next month kid 2 starts school and kid 3 starts two days a week of pre-school giving me two whole days to myself :eek:

Pretty!

I need new ankle boots, mum seems to have kidnapped my last new pair but between school shoes and footy boots I think the kids will be eating my shoe budget for the next few months.

On the upside over the next month kid 2 starts school and kid 3 starts two days a week of pre-school giving me two whole days to myself :eek:

no shoe budget sounds dire Brook- OTOH 2 days a week sounds blissful.

Hi y'all Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all that jazz!

1. Christmas Day - yes it was hailing and storming, only in the north though. Just so happens that I live north. It was fun to watch and luckily we didn't have any damage but there were others who did get flooded/ broken windows/ dented cars, which is not cool. Also, part of my train line got washed away! It was fixed before I started work so no interruption to me there. Also, we did our family stuff on 23rd and 24th so on Christmas Day proper I was just chillin' at my sister's house doing not much at all

2. Cricket on the radio - hilarious - I love it. Channel 9's guys suck megaly. Conversation from the first test that had me in stitches:

<Long rambling story about the 60s or 70s, leading into mention of the Fonz>

Kerry - did you ever watch Happy Days?

Hasha - Kerry, I'm Indian

Kerry - <wheezing laughter>

3. Kindle - yes, register your kindle and amazon account in the US. I used my cousin's address but I've heard of a few people using Amazon's head office as their address! Cheeky.

4. Kangaroo meat - yes it is yummy, full of iron, low in fat and good for the environment. I went for a walk yesterday to what I thought was just a normal park (wanted to do some dog coveting) but it turned out it was a wildlife reserve and I saw about 40 kangaroos! Right on my doorstep!

Hi y'all Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, all that jazz!

2. Cricket on the radio - hilarious - I love it. Channel 9's guys suck megaly. Conversation from the first test that had me in stitches:

<Long rambling story about the 60s or 70s, leading into mention of the Fonz>

Kerry - did you ever watch Happy Days?

Hasha - Kerry, I'm Indian

Kerry - <wheezing laughter>

Yeah- that and the xtra hot chilli misadventure too !

Hi

sounds like everyone had a X-mas / NY period that was fine.

The clouds are back in Sydney and I'm back at work tomorrow

'Who wants to go for a bike ride at bicentennial park 2 or 3 weekends from now?

up for a ride! busy on sat 4th feb but think free most other weekends :)

hope everyones well!

good to see you about GS :grouphug: hope your op goes ok too!

I guess you won't be hiking in the US desert during their mid-summer then? That's what I've just signed myself up for!

Summer and desert and hiking does not mix well with my lazy gingerness :)

Just thought I'd best pop in and let you all know that my liver is still intact and well. I've got a place to live but so far haven't really tried on the job front yet, I'm still loving the late morning wake up, stroll around London, drink at a pub til late then repeat routine. It is a hard knock life.

Archived