Sandor Clegane v. 11

or - maybe- she loves lemoncakes because they are 'exotic'? You know, in Winterfell they have no lemontrees and probably they made spice cakes (or gingerbread) rather, no lemoncakes. Lemoncakes in her mind are identify with 'modern', wide world :D

Yes, lemoncakes are exotic in Winterfell. But the theme of lemoncakes continues also in Vale, where she turns SweetRobin (who is smitten with her and under her control) into loving those as well. I am glad that Sandor still prefers the wine.

Finally, the sisters have jumped on the crackpot :P

Also, any holy vows Sandor took on the Quiet Isle would be void because he was "married" and did not have wife's consent, right VQ?

And he refused to become a knight in principle, so I'll bet there's all sort of problems with that KG vow, along with the fact that Barristan was unfairly dismissed, making Sandor's appointment somewhat of a sham.

absolutely, Sandor was not a Knight and thus not truly eligible to join the Kings Guard, furthermore Barristan said that KG serve for life, so there was thus no spot for Sandor to join even if he had been a knight.

And From Gratian:

21. He who has become a monk without his wife's consent must return to her...

22. A man may not take a monastic vow wihtout his wife's consent.

Furthermore this through my own knowledge, Sandor has been in the Quiet Isle for less than a year, so he is still a Postulant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postulant

In all seriousness, Sandor gave a celibacy vow some time before that :).

Of course, you don't get married every time someone lends you his cloak. Just as in our world you don't marry someone simply by putting their ring on your finger. It's just a symbolic gesture. But this is fiction, so symbolic gestures are meaningful.

wheen did he do that!!!???

Archived