20% Off Game of Thrones DVDs, Blu-Rays, and More

Westeros

The HBO Store has just sent the word that there’s a special, 20% off deal for today only, if you input the code HBOGOT20 at check-out. For those who complained about the store offering the DVDand Blu Ray at the store when we learned that the store was including an exclusive bonus disc with the preorders, that should make the option much more interesting.

The DVD and BluRay sets of Game of Thrones Season 1 will become available on March 6th. For more Game of Thrones items at the store, visit the store directly or try our own store portal.

Visit the Site!

Nice. That narrows the discount gap with Amazon by quite a bit.

20% is nice drop in price, but i haven't looked at amazon yet. Im more likely to with Amazon just cus im comfortable with ordering things through them.

20% is nice drop in price, but i haven't looked at amazon yet. Im more likely to with Amazon just cus im comfortable with ordering things through them.

HBO.com's 20% off is still a bit more than Amazon's $54 pre-order price, but ti does include the extra disk. So, it comes down to how badly do you want all the special features and how much more do you want to pay for them.

Before this discount, I figured that I didn't want to pay $25 more for that extra disk. Now that it's something more like only $9 more, I'm leaning toward buying through HBO.

Archived