Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

Ok guys, so just checking in for the moment. Have to go to work, but will be back later to read the absurdly amount of new things in this game. Which, btw, I think is awesome, although it could really result in a serious headache... Anyways.. I'm off, see you guys later throughout the day.

Too much explanation, you look nervous Menelaus

Shalom! (The only Hebrew word I know)

I'm off to work as well but hopefully I'll be able to check the thread periodically.

If not, see you later folks

Similar to Menelaus but less bad.

Jonathan, I should warn you - it's not good for your eyes to stare into the sun like that. You're an old man, you should know better.

PS: Check out this stately beard of mine! Doesn't it inspire an air of knowledge and sage advice?

for some reason your av is coming up as a squirrel on a shield for me...

But the sun, it shines so brightly... I can't stop staring at it!

What a truly majestic beard you have! :bowdown:

symp

Aristobulus your name is too similar to Abubus to be allowed.

Don't like how you are using the same joke that somebody already tried out earlier.

There has been a lot of confusion over this, so I'll just make a public announcement in the thread:

If you are a roleless innocent, you cannot perform any actions other than ones that are publicly listed in the Abilities section.

Not to crush your hopes, but that means that items like jelly that are not require to perform any RI abilities will not grant you any secret superpowers.

I'm only 62 now and you can't deny that for a 60 year old I look damn good on that photograph. ...Unlike you, or else you wouldn't use such an old photo of yourself, right?

We should catch up, little bro. I changed my photo so it would be up to date ;)

It is Day One. Sixteen players remain. Nine votes are required to lynch or eight to go to night.

1 vote for John Hyrcanus (John Gaddi)

2 votes for John Gaddi (Judah Maccabee, John Hyrcanus)

1 vote for Judah Maccabee (Jonathan Maccabee)

1 vote for Mattathias (Lysimachus)

1 vote for Menelaus (Mattathias)

1 vote for Aristobulus (Simeon)

1 vote for Menelaus (Aristobulus)

Eight players have not voted: Antonin, Chana, Eleazar Maccabee, Eusebon, Guriah, Habim, Menelaus, Onias

Items in the pot:

Hanukkah gelt x ?

Oil (E) x 2

Candle (P) x 2

Jelly (E) x 1

Today, Lysimachus will spin the dreidl.

Oh wow, that was not too much explanation, I was merely checking in, but had to go to work. wouldn't want to be one of those, "hasn't posted yet, he must be scum" first day victims.

Anyways... I'll just go ahead and vote John Gaddi, too many johns at the moment. Now let's start reading all of these rules and posts carefully. See if i missed something.

I'll have you know this beard is made of the finest squirrel fur there is!

We should catch up, little bro. I changed my photo so it would be up to date ;)

players should not be changing their avs, that is against the rules

1 vote for Menelaus (Mattathias)

1 vote for Menelaus (Aristobulus)

1 + 1 = 2

So John Hyrcanus has placed a very dangerous swing vote on the Gaddi mob and it's an OMGUS vote as well? Totally evil, just sayin. We should watch him.

2 votes out of 9 = dangerous swing vote? Interesting

Oh wow, that was not too much explanation, I was merely checking in, but had to go to work. wouldn't want to be one of those, "hasn't posted yet, he must be scum" first day victims.

Anyways... I'll just go ahead and vote John Gaddi, too many johns at the moment. Now let's start reading all of these rules and posts carefully. See if i missed something.

Starting to feel like there's an echo in here. How many people are going to offer up that same excuse for their votes? weak.

So John Hyrcanus has placed a very dangerous swing vote on the Gaddi mob and it's an OMGUS vote as well? Totally evil, just sayin. We should watch him.

Meh, I just didn't like the feeling of the noose Gaddi wanted to put around my neck. What's an OMGUS vote?

I also like my fabulous gold hat.

It is, indeed, a very fine hat, sir.

Meh, I just didn't like the feeling of the noose Gaddi wanted to put around my neck. What's an OMGUS vote?

It is, indeed, a very fine hat, sir.

"Oh my god you suck" - It means voting for someone because they voted for you I believe

Which isnt really suspicious this early on IMO. Just as good a reason as any for a placeholder vote. Unless you think Gaddi is scummy. In which case would you care to share why?

Edit: And thank you :P

"Oh my god you suck" - It means voting for someone because they voted for you I believe

Which isnt really suspicious this early on IMO. Just as good a reason as any for a placeholder vote. Unless you think Gaddi is scummy. In which case would you care to share why?

Edit: And thank you :P

Well thank you for that brief explaination. Why do I think Gaddi is scummy? Simple.

John Hyrcanus

Two Johns and a Jonathan? Let's save ourselves a headache. There can be only one.

Someone so callous as to lynch me over a name must be evil.

Archived