Mafia 84: The Festival of Lights

House Targaryen

In your experience do you get a warning before your internet dies?

But I don't find it suspicious that Eleazer had to go.

I assumed he was using an internet cafe or somesuch. If his internet were merely unreliable I doubt it would be enough to warrant attention from the mods.

Of all the fishy behavior JH is exhibiting, I find it odd that you chose this to justify your vote with this. I don't see it and it feels a wee bit abstract and off. I don't like Eusebon's endorsement of your position either.

lol, maybe I should change my vote for you. Frankly I just threw that out there so as to not be the only one named as a lynching candidate.

Matt's behaviour seems a little strange to me (wanting to give away items on the first day, being sure he'll be killed on day 1), but I can't make any real judgements this early

Yeah sorry bout that Eusebon.. but as we all have noticed the names are too effing confusing!! I guess we'll get the hang of it later on... also I was under the impression that there were two eleazars.. one just eleazar and another mcsomething eleazar.. dunno have to go check it.. yet again...

I'm seeing null reads all around to be honest. I don't like how so many people are jumping on Gaddi without much reason (so far as I can see) though, might have to go back and re-read some of their posts.

My posting will unfortunately still be sporadic most of the night, I'm going to a party a bit later. I might not be here for the deadline tomorrow either but I should be home late tonight to catch up. Game started on a busy day for me.

Archived