New Theory - Jon Snow is the son of Craster and Lady Olenna!

sulla88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Craster...hmmm, it's possible. Craster puts his sons out in the forest to be taken by Others, so maybe Jon was being raised by an Other before Brandon Stark killed it and rescued the baby and took it back to Winterfell for Eddard to raise as his own.

Or The Mountain and Brienne.

Nah, he'd have to be a giant. :)

He's Tyrion and Tysha's son! Eddard found him wandering when Tywin sent the toddler wandering through the streets of Lannisport forcing him to tell every stranger he sees, "I'm a bastard." (Can't remember if this reference would make sense to CoK readers or not.)

• 1 year later...

No Jon Snow is definitely a Stark, it is known. I'm a firm believer of R+L=J, but if thats not true then he truly is Eddard Starks bastard son, or perhaps Benjen Starks son and Ned took care of him so Benjen wouldnt get caught breaking his oath. Either way, Jon Snow without a doubt has Stark blood

No Jon Snow is definitely a Stark, it is known. I'm a firm believer of R+L=J, but if thats not true then he truly is Eddard Starks bastard son, or perhaps Benjen Starks son and Ned took care of him so Benjen wouldnt get caught breaking his oath. Either way, Jon Snow without a doubt has Stark blood

Actually my theory is that he is an inbred Stark.

Archived