Cersei and Jamie are Targaryens

areusch

One of my favorite theories. Too bad the author took a blowtorch to it. This one is good and buried.

The "evidences" used in A+J=T are the same or inferior to the ones used in A+J=C+J yet after TWOIAF, many people abandoned this theory and flocked to A+J=T.

This is the sound of the foot steps of a giant red herring coming.

I like the idea that Cersei passed the kids of another man as her husband's, not knowing that her mother had to do the same - and she is the product of it. I don't think Tywin would have known the children weren't his.

One of my favorite theories. Too bad the author took a blowtorch to it. This one is good and buried.

I might be delusional, but it ain't over utill the fat man sings.

The "evidences" used in A+J=T are the same or inferior to the ones used in A+J=C+J yet after TWOIAF, many people abandoned this theory and flocked to A+J=T.

This is the sound of the foot steps of a giant red herring coming.

Disregarding the question of Tyrion's parentage for a moment, The World of Ice and Fire effectively removed the possibility that Aerys would be in a position to impregnate Joanna during the proper time frame unless he took an unexpected and implausible sojourn to Casterly Rock in 265 AC.

I think there must be a point in all those details GRRM planted all over the books since the very first character reunion in Winterfell. I still think it is possible because all the details are there.

unless he took an unexpected and implausible sojourn to Casterly Rock in 265 AC.

I'm sure you know the story of Arthur's conception. The most implausible things sometimes can happen and we do know Aerys was a sick kind of person.

Well, JackieN420, if Jaimie is Aerys son, then he would indeed make a wonderful potential candidate for Azor Ahai IMHO. Would be a bit of a fuck you to Jaehaerys's insistance of Aerys and Rhaella having to marry for the prophecy to come true. But the most obvious candidate is still Jon of course, or Rhaegars other son, if he is still indeed alive.

• 3 weeks later...

So, I was sent this blog post about Jamie potentially being Azor Ahai...i was wondering what others opinions on this was.. The only reason I post it here is due to the mention of Jamie & Cersei being Targs.

http://gameofthronesandnorsemythology.blogspot.com/2013/05/?m=1

Thank you! Had some points I already agreed w/ and MANY more I had not picked up on.....Always love a good theory ;)

• 1 month later...

GOT

"Even at a distance, Ser Jaime Lannister was unmistakable. The moonlight had silvered his armor and the gold of his hair, and turned his crimson cloak to black"

silver hair & black cloak on the most beautiful man in westeros ...and its not Rhaegar Targaryen

AFFC

cersei:“Let all of King’s Landing see the flames. It will be a lesson to our enemies.”

jaime:"Now you sound like Aerys.”

jaime:"when she burned the Tower of the Hand. The green light of the wildfire had bathed the face of the watchers, so they looked like nothing so much as rotting corpses, a pack of gleeful ghouls, but some of the corpses were prettier than others. Even in the baleful glow, Cersei had been beautiful to look upon. She’d stood with one hand on her breast, her lips parted, her green eyes shining.She is crying, Jaime had realized, but whether it was from grief or ecstasy he could not have said.

The sight had filled him with disquiet, reminding him of Aerys Targaryen and the way a burning would arouse him"

I also noticed this

ASOS - Tyrion 32

When Tywin had the Valyrian greatsword Ice reforged into two swords for Jaime and Joffrey, he wanted the smith to dye all the metal the crimson colour of House Lannister. However, every time he tried, the sword would have "the ripples of blood and night".

Tobho Mott:

“I confess, these colors were not what I intended, and I do not know that I could duplicate them. Your lord father had asked for the crimson of your House, and it was that color I set out to infuse into the metal. But Valyrian steel is stubborn. These old swords remember, it is said, and they do not change easily. I worked half a hundred spells and brightened the red time and time again, but always the color would darken, as if the blade was drinking the sun from it. And some folds would not take the red at all, as you can see.

ASOS - Tyrion 32

When Tywin had the Valyrian greatsword Ice reforged into two swords for Jaime and Joffrey, he wanted the smith to dye all the metal the crimson colour of House Lannister. However, every time he tried, the sword would have "the ripples of blood and night".

Wow. That's creepy and awesome as fuck.

Archived