Small Questions XIII

Angalin

Went to see a rugby game for the first time in my life today, I actually enjoyed myself much to my own suprise......just thought it was worth mentioning on the boards event though it has nothing to do with ASOIAF........sorry bout that.....anyway is everybody enjoying boxing day?

Went to see a rugby game for the first time in my life today, I actually enjoyed myself much to my own suprise......just thought it was worth mentioning on the boards event though it has nothing to do with ASOIAF........sorry bout that.....anyway is everybody enjoying boxing day?

we don't have a boxing day around here my sun and stars. And we are not fans of rugby, but today was a good opportunity for endless walks, coffee and tv.

yes and we are all back on the board we cannot get enough of and the books. are we sad or what? I think not the books are to damn good

no we are not sad, just weird :P well, as long as we do things we enjoy I think its ok...

we don't have a boxing day around here my sun and stars. And we are not fans of rugby, but today was a good opportunity for endless walks, coffee and tv.

Hey Serie, never been a fan of rugby myself but it was my christmas gift for my brother, but it also involved getting a ticket for my dad also (two birds with one stone and all that) and I didn't want to be left out so I tagged along too. I really enjoyed it when I got there though, and it serves as a cool conversation starter, now I can say I've been to a rugby match....makes me feel manly.

Hope you enjoyed your endless walks....go anywhere nice? By the way, you are not missing out with the whole boxing day thing....its exactly the same as any other day, just happens to be the day after christmas....and for some reason we call it boxing day...don't know why...perhaps I'll go look it up on the internet...

Hey Serie, never been a fan of rugby myself but it was my christmas gift for my brother, but it also involved getting a ticket for my dad also (two birds with one stone and all that) and I didn't want to be left out so I tagged along too. I really enjoyed it when I got there though, and it serves as a cool conversation starter, now I can say I've been to a rugby match....makes me feel manly.

Hope you enjoyed your endless walks....go anywhere nice? By the way, you are not missing out with the whole boxing day thing....its exactly the same as any other day, just happens to be the day after christmas....and for some reason we call it boxing day...don't know why...perhaps I'll go look it up on the internet...

here or being kicked out seems a very likely option ;)

.......I am confused, are you implying you got kicked out of a spa?

hehe, you're such a tease :P I meant lets take it there (linky) or people will have a good reason to kick us outta here (which seems odd to me, these posts are so entertaining and completely out of context) :D

Slurms, I would have loved to have gone to a rugby game. Sounds like fun. Serie's boxing day also sounds perfectly lovely.

Me, I have been playing Skyrim, a christmas present.

Now -- have any of you designed your Skyrim character to be like an ASOIAF character? I have my character as Brienne of Tarth, though I fear I did not make her ugly enough.

My husband is beginning to think my geekdom is out of control, even though my xmas from him consisted of Skryim, a Greyjoy mug, and clegane house shirt! So he is enabling it, to be sure.

hehe, you're such a tease :P I meant lets take it there (linky) or people will have a good reason to kick us outta here (which seems odd to me, these posts are so entertaining and completely out of context) :D

Ah right, yes that makes far more sense than you being kicked out of a spa...I was wondering whatever you must have done to have aggravated the spa people. Anyway, the General Chatter forum it is then.....Good Jul perhaps?

Slurms, I would have loved to have gone to a rugby game. Sounds like fun. Serie's boxing day also sounds perfectly lovely.

Me, I have been playing Skyrim, a christmas present.

Now -- have any of you designed your Skyrim character to be like an ASOIAF character? I have my character as Brienne of Tarth, though I fear I did not make her ugly enough.

I have no experience on Skyrim, maybe its time to check that out! you can be my mentor :D I spent my time these days playing my piano mostly

My husband is beginning to think my geekdom is out of control, even though my xmas from him consisted of Skryim, a Greyjoy mug, and clegane house shirt! So he is enabling it, to be sure.

that is a proof of unquestionable love!!! you must feel so proud of your husband :P

Ah right, yes that makes far more sense than you being kicked out of a spa...I was wondering whatever you must have done to have aggravated the spa people. Anyway, the General Chatter forum it is then.....Good Jul perhaps?

there are stuff that I am capable of while in the spa... sure, we can move it there and people interested in these weird stories can join in (does that sound strange?) ;)

Sounds like your husband secretly loves your geekiness...but is too afraid to admit it.....It must be true methinks.....

By the way....did your spouse happen to mention where he procured these goods? They sound pretty epic.....

there are stuff that I am capable of while in the spa... sure, we can move it there and people interested in these weird stories can join in (does that sound strange?) ;)

A little suggestive......but you've gotten me all curious about what you are capable of in this spa.....perhaps you could enlighten me....in the general chatter area if you want?

Sounds like your husband secretly loves your geekiness...but is too afraid to admit it.....It must be true methinks.....

By the way....did your spouse happen to mention where he procured these goods? They sound pretty epic.....

the hbo website has the goods from the show.

He is definitely afraid to admit the extent of my geekiness!

Lol! Is there a way to make a poll who got Skyrim for Christmas? :D

Initially, I wanted to ask if there has been a thread about the parallels between AGOT and Wars of the Roses, is this the right place?

Lol! Is there a way to make a poll who got Skyrim for Christmas? :D

Initially, I wanted to ask if there has been a thread about the parallels between AGOT and Wars of the Roses, is this the right place?

Yes, that is a proper question, unlike some of the recent spam we've been seeing. Here is one of a few threads that have addressed the issue

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/24718-war-of-the-roses/

Archived