House Ryswell sons/cousins

I'm not sure this is worth it's own thread but nothing came up on search and I don't see a 'small questions' thread for the wiki section.

I have been re-reading A Dance with Dragons recently, and looked up House Ryswell in the wiki. In the wiki it says Roger and Rickard Ryswell are cousins to Lord Rodrik.

But in Reek II Reek encounters a mounted Ryswell and Reek then surmises that this has to be:

"One of Lord Ryswell’s sons, Reek knew. Roger, or maybe Rickard."

And on Reek III Roose lectures Ramsay on the Ryswells' relationship to House Bolton:

“Barbrey Dustin is my second wife’s younger sister, Rodrik Ryswell’s daughter, sister to Roger, Rickard, and mine own namesake, Roose, cousin to the other Ryswells. She was fond of my late son and suspects you of having some part in his demise.."

So here we see that Barbrey was Roose's sister-in-law; daughter of Lord Rodrik; AND sister to Roger and Rickard.

Only Roose Ryswell is specified as a cousin to the other Ryswells.

In the appendices all 3 are lumped together and described as 'his cousins' - so in cases where Appendix entries and the text does not agree does the wiki follow the appendices?

Archived