Ireland meetup?

Brilliant. We haven't had people hit Dublin since Aghrivaine early this year. And I believe I was the only Irish person that turned up, so hopefully we'll do better this time. :) *frowns at all the Irish people*

Dublin during St Patricks Day should be interesting. You can compare and contrast with anything you have seen in the US! (I scratched out Day there because it keeps lasting longer every year it seems. Next year its a 4 day festival from the 16th to the 19th).

Anyhow, I should be free for whenever works.

Well what sort of place would you prefer? From what I'veread of you, you're less likely than most to be into trendy, and would prefer a bar bar, but you do have Mrs Tormundsbane so would she be into much.

Im thinking somewhere like the stags head, mcdaids or something along those lines

Well what sort of place would you prefer? From what I'veread of you, you're less likely than most to be into trendy, and would prefer a bar bar, but you do have Mrs Tormundsbane so would she be into much.

Im thinking somewhere like the stags head, mcdaids or something along those lines

Her taste is pretty similar to mine on these things. Google shows we'd like either of those places a good bit.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived