Who do you want to win the Iron Throne?

Ser Malthred Storm

Ideal situation (Which obviously won't happen):

Ruler of Seven Kingdoms: Daenerys

Hand of the King: Tyrion

King in the North: Bran

Lord Commander of Nights Watch: Still jon hopefully

Grandmaester: SAMWELL

How can Dany be the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms and Bran be the King in the North at the same time?

I want to see Dany, more than anything take the throne. Her final chapter in AGoT was one of the most power moments in my literary experience. Very profound. Since prophecy also plays an important part in ASoIaF, it seems it would have to be her in the end, taking the throne, after suffering many hardships in order to get back to Westeros.

The three-headed dragon portion of the prophecy leads me to wonder if some sort of marriage and alliance between Jon (if he is indeed Rhaegar and Lyanna's son), Dany and

the character revealed in the fifth book.

However, since this is a bit too obvious, who knows which character will win in the end? At this rate, it will be Littlefinger, perish the thought!

i think i read somewhere that Robert claim on the thrones was because of her greatgrandmother being Rhaella Targaryen , this and the fact that viserys and dany were exiled gived him the right to claim the throne.

Who i want to win the iron throne?

Well i think Stannis could be a good king , or even Petyr baelish but i dont root for any in particular.

Sorry for my bad english!

Stannis may sit in the Iron throne for a while, but in the end I think that Daenerys will win. She is the rightful Queen, has the dragons and all these armies from the East.

I also believe that a key to the final battle will be the Whitewalkers. Maybe they will defeat Stannis and take over Westeros, untill Dany comes and settles things.

i think dany is the perfect queen for the seven kindoms and i want her on the iron throne because : first, she is the only and true pretender for the throne,her family conquered the kindom hundreds years ago ; second, the birth of the three dragons is a sign that she must be the queen ; third, she's the only person among them all that coud be a very well sovereign for the people of seven kindoms in my opinion.

• 2 months later...

Now here's a revolutionary idea: let Westeros evolve into a republic, just like the states of medieval Europe did eventually.

There is precedent for this in the books. Think of the "protecting the common folk" ethos of the brotherhood without banners and the kingsmoot.

A parliament or "house of lords" representing all the great houses and cities, which elects a small council to rule, which may include the likes of Littlefinger, Tyrion and Varys, who have proven themselves to be able administrators (if not a bit evil from time to time...)

Having only read the first page I'll say this:

I would LOVE to see Dani sitting the throne with Jon as her hand and Arya as Commander of the King's Guard. I get the feeling that Dani will love Arya.

There has to be a special spot for Tyrion as well.....

Stannis Baratheon should sit the Iron Throne, neither Dany nor any Targaryen savage. Half of them become mad or cruel because of the incest. Who would want to be cowed into submission by dragons? I'm done with those fire-made-flesh creatures. Let real men rule the realm.

Just to be clear.

There is a difference between Robert winning his war through rebellion and conquest and Aegon conquering and uniting the seven kingdoms.

Although I agree that technically, Stannis is the rightful king by law, the Targaryens are the ones Westeros deemed worthy to follow for near 300 hundred years through the good and bad.

King Stannis is the rightful and true heir to the iron throne and the seven kingdoms of Westeros!

Now that he has set his base up at The Wall I hope he will at some point re take Winterfell and put the Starks back in control

and then with the rest of the North behind him march down South to Kings Landing and remove Cersei and the Lannisters from power.

Archived