Is anyone else sick of it?

Revan Baratheon

Is anyonesick of that r+l=j,jon snow being AA,the prince that was promised,the stallion that rapes the world,rhaegar reborn and god knows wat other shit... If GRRM makes jon that ill be severely dissapointed..

JON SNOW WAS NOT MEANT TO BE FUCKING KING OF WESTEROS!!! he's just jon snow of the NW,not destined to be azhor azhai..

Deal with it shippers

JON SNOW WAS NOT MEANT TO BE FUCKING KING OF WESTEROS!!! he's just jon snow of the NW,not destined to be azhor azhai..

Must have been a great conversation you had with George to get him to reveal that information to you - props.

Don't worry RevanI'm down withthis thread... Who cares if R+L=J??? The starks arethe kings of Winter so don't need anyDragon bloood... N+W=J is more LIKEly anyway ....when winter comes dAENERYS will find her Dragons and her amries will be crushed by the Ice Kings and Queens and white walkers led by the Starks and Snow - her Dragons will be frozen and useless and will hide in thier caves or die and the end of the story will come when Dany realises she's just a honey-pot for the starks who tell her to bend over and take it from jon snow or they will destroy her and the rest of the realm... in payment for the damage her father did to their family after the starks had already bent the knee to the targs in trust that they do a poper job running the realm... There is no AA or ptwp - it was meant to be Aegon but he was killed... now it's just carnage and luck... and an army of cold and pissed of starks (including JS) who has just realised how fucking useless and pointless the NW are... so he'll take his blonde whore and live north of the wall and the rest of westeros can wistle for their saviour... meanwhile the stark kids wreak blody havoc on westeros and then the rest of the world... ending with bran warging jamie and killing cersei then throwing himself out of a bloody tower!

edit: more typos added

Personally, I think its quite cool that all this context surronds Jon, the mysery of his past especially! I'm not gonna stir anyones opinions on Jon, stating whether they are right or wrong! I, like a few others, think that Jon is destined for bigger and better things before the series concludes!

Deal with it shippers

That's three things, and it's not necessarily the shippers that believe he's AA/PtwP/last hero or that he will be king of westeros/the North.

Granted there are people who are convinced by all those things, believe it or not, they are probably not in the majority.

For the most part it is accepted that Jon is important to the story in some way, people disagree as to exactly how.

jons a mysterious underdog who everyone hates for no reason other then his "apparent" birth status, hes a good person who can achieve, i think if there was different dimensions, jon could of done what robb stark achieved at such a young age such as winning all those battles and leading a army, jon hasnt actually been given a silver spoon and has suffered yet he has learnt, he would make a better king then all the highborn in westeros.

i dont know about him being AA though i think that might be too far, id like to see someone like jamie take it but i can imagine it falling to brienne even though shes clearly the most boring character ever but it would be a massive shock

Revan, can I just ask why would you be disappointed if Jon turned out to be any of the categories you have mentioned?? just wondering

I can't speak for him, but I wouldn't like it because it would be such an overused fantasy cliche. The Secret Heir and/or the Chosen One, who rose from relative obscurity to save the world/realm...*yawn*.

You know, I'm not a fan of the theory, but GRRM has spent five books hammering it into our heads with highly unsubtle foreshadowing. At this point, revealing that it isn't true after all would be hard to pull off without it seeming like a complete ass pull that reeks of "OMG some fans guessed my plot, better change it to make it more surprising!".

I can't speak for him, but I wouldn't like it because it would be such an overused fantasy cliche. The Secret Heir and/or the Chosen One, who rose from relative obscurity to save the world/realm...*yawn*.

Fair point there! If it was used I wouldn't be shocked or awed, but of course I still believe Jon is meant for greater things other than manning a Wall of Ice!

Revan, can I just ask why would you be disappointed if Jon turned out to be any of the categories you have mentioned?? just wondering

Cause it would be too cliche,boring and

predictable bro.Wat if renly had lived and in just

ACOK starks and baratheons had finished joffrey

and won the throne?it would be nice but too

boring.everyone finds red wedding horrifying but

it made the book unique...hell RW is why people enjoy ASOS best, not cause RW was happpy sappy stuff but it was really emotional and really epic chapter...although lady stonheart is too much...

That is why GRRM is unique..if he goes to the cliche bastard-winning-everything ending then its just sad...

Dont get me wrong after ADWD i love jon snow's character BECAUSE OF WHICH i want him to remain wat he is not some secret targ,that would just be lame.

Cause it would be too cliche,boring and

predictable bro.Wat if renly had lived and in just

ACOK starks and baratheons had finished joffrey

and won the throne?it would be nice but too

boring.everyone finds red wedding horrifying but

it made the book unique...hell RW is why people enjoy ASOS best, not cause RW was happpy sappy stuff but it was really emotional and really epic chapter...although lady stonheart is too much...

That is why GRRM is unique..if he goes to the cliche bastard-winning-everything ending then its just sad...

Dont get me wrong after ADWD i love jon snow's character BECAUSE OF WHICH i want him to remain wat he is not some secret targ,that would just be lame.

Fair enough, I respect our opinion, I won;t go shooting it down! I do agree that it may be cliche if Jon aspires to be the 'chosen' one where this theme has been present in s man other pieces of fiction. But for some reason, I would possibly find it interesting, to an extent of course, if Jon had Targaryen blood in him, yet I also get the feeling that could completely spin the plot of the story beyond Martins grasp, as it could add more complication!

I just want Jon finding out he is a Targ (if he really is) and giving a shit about it :D I'm sorry ,but he is too Stark at heart... besides, he has a direwolf, he doesn't need a damn dragon. Direwolves>>>>> Dragons, yes I know, unpopular opinion, whatever.

Archived