Is anyone else sick of it?

Revan Baratheon

Don't worry RevanI'm down withthis thread... Who cares if R+L=J??? The starks arethe kings of Winter so don't need anyDragon bloood... N+W=J is more LIKEly anyway ....when winter comes dAENERYS will find her Dragons and her amries will be crushed by the Ice Kings and Queens and white walkers led by the Starks and Snow - her Dragons will be frozen and useless and will hide in thier caves or die and the end of the story will come when Dany realises she's just a honey-pot for the starks who tell her to bend over and take it from jon snow or they will destroy her and the rest of the realm... in payment for the damage her father did to their family after the starks had already bent the knee to the targs in trust that they do a poper job running the realm... There is no AA or ptwp - it was meant to be Aegon but he was killed... now it's just carnage and luck... and an army of cold and pissed of starks (including JS) who has just realised how fucking useless and pointless the NW are... so he'll take his blonde whore and live north of the wall and the rest of westeros can wistle for their saviour... meanwhile the stark kids wreak blody havoc on westeros and then the rest of the world... ending with bran warging jamie and killing cersei then throwing himself out of a bloody tower!

edit: more typos added

<3

How can he be targaryen anyway? He has ned's features and ned's mind.He has NOTHING in common with any targs ever mentioned LEAST OF ALL RHAEGAR!

He could look like his mother, it happens. See, Rhaenys apparently didn't look like Rhaegar at all, she looked like Elia, she had the Martell looks. A lot of times Jon has been compared to Arya by their looks, and Arya is often compared to Lyanna, so it seems that Jon looks like Lyanna too. But I agree with you, he has Ned's mind and I love that, that's why I prefer Jon Snow/Stark over Jon Targaryen any time.

How can he be targaryen anyway? He has ned's features and ned's mind.He has NOTHING in common with any targs ever mentioned LEAST OF ALL RHAEGAR!

R+L=J, with the L being Lyanna Stark. He has Ned's features because Ned is Lyanna's brother and his mind because he was raised by him. He's said to look a lot like Arya, and Ned tells her she's like a young Lyanna.

In Compllete agreement, those who believe this theory are simply cretins who read to much into the story instead of just enjoying it, And to all those plebs who are giving off to us anti theorists for poor arguements etc, I would say go out make some friends, get invited to some parties, get layed and chill the fuck out instead of reading each line of the book 15 times whilst theorising what it could possibly mean. I am fairly certian GRRM doesnt read into what he says as much as you fuckers, in fact i would hope that GRRM will just leave jon dead whilst holding up his middle finger to you all. And in relation to all those stupid theories instead of posting your shit on this forum why dont you just write your own book and we can all watch it sink into the bargin bin at tescos.

Sigh.

Some more people who need the unexpected to tittilate them.

What's wrong with appreciating a good story based on a trusted formula, told in a unique and very different way?

The whole unexpected ending thing is so high school essay-ish.

Making us care about the characters, and putting them through immense tribulations before having them achieve bittersweet victory, that's a true accomplishment. There are many, many stories out there with very unexpected endings, but where we end up not giving a shit about the characters.

Having readers identify with the plight of characters, in my view, is the greatest literary accomplishment there is. Writing a literary masterpiece, but one in which the characters just irritate and alienate the readers, well, what's the point of that?

In Compllete agreement, those who believe this theory are simply cretins who read to much into the story instead of just enjoying it, And to all those plebs who are giving off to us anti theorists for poor arguements etc, I would say

go out make some friends, get invited to some

parties, get layed and chill the fuck out instead

of reading each line of the book 15 times whilst

theorising what it could possibly mean. I am

fairly certian GRRM doesnt read into what he

says as much as you fuckers, in fact i would

hope that GRRM will just leave jon dead whilst holding up his middle finger to you all. And in

relation to all those stupid theories instead of

posting your shit on this forum why dont you just

write your own book and we can all watch it sink

into the bargin bin at tescos.

I completely agree ;)

I have definitely seen a tumblr meme about Jon Snow being emo. Who else is like that? Prince Rhaegar.

The NW called Jon a wildling. Rhaegar was Bael the Bard come again when he "stole" his Stark girl. They're both wild.

As for getting a dragon and a direwolf I don't see the big deal. GRRM also refused to answer whether or not it was possible to warg a dragon so we might see Bran doing that.

As for AA and the PWWP Dany is the most likely at this stage because she woke dragons from stone. No one else has done it.

I have definitely seen a tumblr meme about Jon Snow being emo. Who else is like that? Prince Rhaegar.

The NW called Jon a wildling. Rhaegar was Bael the Bard come again when he "stole" his Stark

girl. They are both wild.

Oh cmon man anyone can see these arguments as being pitifully feeble.The only REAL shred of Support of this theory is the mystery behind jon's mother and lyanna's abduction IN that case jon may be a bastard born of rape(i doubt lyanna would allow rhaegar to fuck her over a crazy prophecy,especially since she was promised to robert

Sigh.

Some more people who need the unexpected to tittilate them.

What's wrong with appreciating a good story based on a trusted formula, told in a unique and very different way?

The whole unexpected ending thing is so high school essay-ish.

Making us care about the characters, and putting them through immense tribulations before having them achieve bittersweet victory, that's a true accomplishment. There are many, many stories out there with very unexpected endings, but where we end up not giving a shit about the characters.

Having readers identify with the plight of characters, in my view, is the greatest literary accomplishment there is. Writing a literary masterpiece, but one in which the characters just irritate and alienate the readers, well, what's the point of that?

What does Jon being AA, PWWP or a secret Targ have to do with caring about him and identify with his plight? If anything, it should be easier if Jon is not some super special Chosen One or heir to a throne, since there's a real shortage of those among the readers. ;)

Oh cmon man anyone can see these arguments as being pitifully feeble.The only REAL shred of Support of this theory is the mystery behind jon's mother and lyanna's abduction IN that case jon may be a bastard born of rape(i doubt lyanna would allow rhaegar to fuck her over a crazy prophecy,especially since she was promised to robert

I wasn't using it as support for the theory. I was saying he's like Rhaegar as well. Nurture doesn't account for everything. Jon's overall temperament is similar to Rhaegar's. When he gets angry he's more like Lyanna.

Support for the theory are in the numerous R+L=J threads.

And not a hint of targaryen features in him.Not a drop of his "father's" blood in him.Tell me guys, if he has ned's mind and lyanna's features then are u thinkin wat im thinking.....,

I should make a new thread called N+L=J damn lol....

Robb, Sansa, Bran and Rickon don't look anything like Ned either and Rhaenys didn't look anything like Rhaegar.

I wasn't using it as support for the theory. I was saying he's like Rhaegar as well. Nurture doesn't account for everything. Jon's overall temperament is similar to Rhaegar's. When he gets angry he's more like Lyanna.

Support for the theory are in the numerous R+L=J threads.

Indeed, something I have come to notice as well in Jon!

Plus, since the R+L=J thread(s) have been up for so long, its normal people believe in this, I mean everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe! For me, I'm too confused that anything could be true at this point with Jon's parents/ his past life! :dunce:

Got to say, like everyone else has, family features are not the clincher here! Robb has more Tully features thn Stark, and yet he is his father's son! And there are differences with all the Stark children in cmparrison to their parents!

You can;t soley base evidence just on apperance, there are other factors/aspects to it!

Indeed, something I have come to notice as well in Jon!

Plus, since the R+L=J thread(s) have been up for so long, its normal people believe in this, I mean everyone has a right to believe what they want to believe! For me, I'm too confused that anything could be true at this point with Jon's parents/ his past life! :dunce:

Yeah, Ned is also quiet but it's in a different kind of way. He doesn't wallow in self-pity and he doesn't come off depressed. Jon doesn't let anyone get close to him either like Rhaegar did. He doesn't even confide in Sam really. & when he became LC he got worse.

Robb, Sansa, Bran and Rickon don't look anything like Ned either and Rhaenys didn't look anything like Rhaegar.

Yea but the young wolf has been described by cat herself as being ned's son. Namely that he thinks like ned and has his sense of honour.Although Sansa has mother's look and no brain from either parent so u have me there ;)

Archived