Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

It is Day 1.

18 players remain:

Action Figure, Barbie, Chatter Phone, Dinosaur, Jack In The Box, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

10 votes are required to lynch, or 9 votes are required to go to Night.

2 Votes for Barbie (Action Figure, Truck)

1 Vote for Robot (Jack in The Box)

1 Vote for Slinky Dog (Dinosaur)

14 players Not voting:

Barbie, Chatter Phone, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

The abilities list has been updated.

Some abilities have been added, modified, or more fully explained. In addition, more information about the set-up and role distribution has been revealed.

Please don't try to outguess us based on changes in the list. It probably won't work.

Am I stupid, or could an FM not just claim miller and invalidate the whole "miller claiming" thing?

It doesn't matter. Miller should claim, we can then judge them on their play afterwards. The point is if you're a miller it's optimal claiming first.

Yes, scum can claim miller - but it's generally sub-optimal as it locks them into a claim early and if they're scummy they'll be lynched and can't really fakeclaim themselves out of it, + it invites scrutiny.

Am I stupid, or could an FM not just claim miller and invalidate the whole "miller claiming" thing?

A fm could claim, but it would be a piss poor idea on their part. If a fm claimed miller the real miller would counter claim and we could kill them both and feel pretty confident we nailed at least one scum. The miller claiming is good for town and bad for scum, but the miller claim train leaves the station today.

I see the sense of a Miller claim today. It's a crap role to have. And confusing as hell with no CF and a known symp.

And, btw, my head is breaking a little looking at the role list. So freaking many. The roles that have vote limitations are the ones that worry me most in a 'How can this screw us over' kind of way.

Archived