Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Obviously Stick Horse's was a random joke vote considering I hadn't even checked in yet. Normally I'd scrutinize Truck and Lego's pile-on second votes, but I this early on day 1 that's probably not very productive. Lego seemed to chip his in after you mentioned Stick and I in relation to your conversation about the miller role. I'm not sure what I think about that, and if it's any more suspicious than Truck's vote.

Am I missing something? When did Truck vote for you? He's voting Barbie.

Am I missing something? When did Truck vote for you? He's voting Barbie.

Yes? But since Lego chimed in too, maybe I just wasn't clear.

Truck was the second vote on Barbie. Lego was the second vote on me. Hence, "second votes", the closest thing to wagon-hopping at that point in time.

Yes? But since Lego chimed in too, maybe I just wasn't clear.

Truck was the second vote on Barbie. Lego was the second vote on me. Hence, "second votes", the closest thing to wagon-hopping at that point in time.

You're right - that totally wasn't clear. Why did you feel you had to thoroughly explain your thoughts on those votes?

why can't explanation marks be JUST explanation marks, eh? some people are quite fond of them.

:stunned:

ps. Dinosaur is trying way too hard to be helpful.,

My computer is a piece of shit and I'm rambling to myself aloud. generally speaking sharing ideas and hunches with other mafia players is a good thing, yes?

Jack, are you the one who people think is a parrot? Cause, you know, you're late to the party again.

(not that Unicorn has answered yet and I was a leetle more subtle, but still)

I'm apparently slow as well as a page behind because I was rereading. :blush: (I did not catch your subtlety.)

why can't explanation marks be JUST explanation marks, eh? some people are quite fond of them.

Yes. Dinosaur is posting absurd things. But could you find *nothing* better to comment on?

Oh, cheeky. I bet you'll ask me the same thing. The answer is yes.

It is Day 1.

18 players remain:

Action Figure, Barbie, Chatter Phone, Dinosaur, Jack In The Box, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

10 votes are required to lynch, or 9 votes are required to go to Night.

2 Votes for Barbie (Action Figure, Truck)

1 Vote for Robot (Jack-in-the-Box)

1 Vote for Slinky Dog (Dinosaur)

2 Votes for Toy Unicorn (Stick Pony, Lego Man)

1 Vote for Chatterphone (Rag Doll)

1 Vote for Jack-in-the-Box (Slinky Dog)

1 Vote for Dinosaur (Mr. Potato Head)

9 players not voting:

Barbie, Chatter Phone, Plush Toy, Puppet, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

Unicorn, I won't lie - I am kind of bothered by your over-explanation of the vote 'pile-up' on you (and by way of camouflage, Barbie). You were basing your suspiciousness of a second vote on the fact that it was a second vote and not the merit of the votes. (If in fact you thought them suspicious, which you weren't entirely clear on) Yes, I know you said mine was provoked by a previous poster and that might make it more suspicious ... but that was kind of a throw away and not the point of why you thought they were suspicious in the first place. And you didn't make any judgement on my second vote, just cast aspersions.

GAH - I think I've lost my point. Point being that post was wishy-washy fluff.

ps. I really dislike your soft insane claim earlier. It's either a nice setup for later, an attempt to waste a psych's time (depriving them a chance of hitting someone else and finding an actual insane result) or a great way to draw a huge target on your own chest.

Better the insane finding person checks at random, rather than being openly led to check a certain person. Unless said leading happens after the potentially insane has a result, but while we're at least reasonably sure a healer is around.

What are you saying here? In what universe would it be better for a psychiatrist to check at random rather than to check among the people/person who claims insanity. How would a narrower pool for the psychiatrist be a bad thing?

Archived