Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Sticky Pony: why am I not voting you? This is a serious question and I want a very serious answer.

Because there are people who is looking more suspicious than me. At least I think so.

Sorry, I can't attend the game like you people, cause my English is not so good and I'm afraid of saying something wrong because of bad grammar.

Unicorn, I won't lie - I am kind of bothered by your over-explanation of the vote 'pile-up' on you (and by way of camouflage, Barbie). You were basing your suspiciousness of a second vote on the fact that it was a second vote and not the merit of the votes. (If in fact you thought them suspicious, which you weren't entirely clear on) Yes, I know you said mine was provoked by a previous poster and that might make it more suspicious ... but that was kind of a throw away and not the point of why you thought they were suspicious in the first place. And you didn't make any judgement on my second vote, just cast aspersions.

GAH - I think I've lost my point. Point being that post was wishy-washy fluff.

It was a bit fluffy, but I'm honestly not sure what else you'd expect this early. I was asked to analyze two votes - one of which was clearly a joke and the other that... might have been a joke? Given your delivery I'm not really sure. The closest thing I could compare it to was the other second vote out at the time. I could have hashed out both your vote and Trucks, but I'd just have drawn the same flack you're giving me now for trying to make something out of what is probably nothing. The timing made me raise an eyebrow, but I'm inclined to think you were just fishing.

Question for you: What do you think of Puppet?

*hugs* don't worry over your grammer, Pony Boy. We might call you on it to clarify, but please don't let that hold you back. In fact, best case scenario is that you say something odd, we think it's all suspicious and then when you try to clarify, we see how truly sincere you are in your explanation and your innocence comes shining through. It totally works that way ... (sometimes. Sometimes we just lynch you :P)

But seriously, please don't hold back out of fear, cause that can't be as much fun for you.

Because there are people who is looking more suspicious than me. At least I think so.

Sorry, I can't attend the game like you people, cause my English is not so good and I'm afraid of saying something wrong because of bad grammar.

Don't worry about that! You're not the only person on the board for whom English is a second language.

It was a bit fluffy, but I'm honestly not sure what else you'd expect this early.

To be honest, I'd have been more comfortable with a brush off or joke of some sort.

Question for you: What do you think of Puppet?

No read so far. Except that his typos are cutie pie.

Can you give me your thoughts on Potato Head, Slinky Toy, Lego Man and Toy Unicorn? Thanks.

It is Day 1.

18 players remain:

Action Figure, Barbie, Chatter Phone, Dinosaur, Jack In The Box, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

10 votes are required to lynch, or 9 votes are required to go to Night.

2 Votes for Barbie (Action Figure, Truck)

1 Vote for Robot (Jack-in-the-Box)

1 Vote for Slinky Dog (Dinosaur)

3 Votes for Toy Unicorn (Stick Pony, Lego Man, Robot)

1 Vote for Chatterphone (Rag Doll)

1 Vote for Jack-in-the-Box (Slinky Dog)

1 Vote for Dinosaur (Mr. Potato Head)

8 players not voting:

Barbie, Chatter Phone, Plush Toy, Puppet, RC Vehicle, Rubber Duck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

Hey Slinky, if you were around to see the previous rules, what took you so long to ask me the question?

Because I was lurking.

P.s. this is me subtly accusing you of lurking and slandering your good name so you should respond with anger or something.

Oh....damn....

But actually, that's the truth. I was lurking. Wanted to see if anybody else would post about it, cuz that might have given me information about that person in addition to you. But nobody posted and I got bored so I did it myself.

Because I was lurking.

Oh....damn....

But actually, that's the truth. I was lurking. Wanted to see if anybody else would post about it, cuz that might have given me information about that person in addition to you. But nobody posted and I got bored so I did it myself.

Does not compute. You weren't lurking because you didn't post about that. You were lurking because you were here early and didn't pos't ANYTHING. Right?

Unicorn and Potato have both seemed way too defensive to comments from Robot and others. Both have tried to over-explain what were probably just random day 1 accusations. Unicorn may have seen a bandwagon forming on him the first time he came to the thread, so at least he would have a reason to be nervous. As for Potato, no one had even voted for the guy. Mr. Potato Head

-grammar edit

Archived