Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

I'm going to bed in half an hour and will be back in around 16 hours. Already dread the amount of pages there will most certainly be on my return...

At the moment I can say I get inno vibes from Action Figure and Lego. Also, there's something in Plush Animal's few posts that makes me feel suspicious, but I can't really put my finger on it.

What is bothering me about this post? It's on the verge of being wishy-washy and over-explanatory but not quite. Hmm.

Of the two... I would be more comfortable lynching the unicorn, but a potato lynch i would also not mind. Yet not ready to vote on them just yet, still many people have not posted... and I'm still waiting for the chatter phone to chat a bit ;)

No pun intended..... obviously..

I've never understood the vote on a player who has not even checked in yet. Votes on players who post early and then dissappear (like, oh I don't know ... Rubber Ducky) sure, but if someone doesn't even realize the game is on, then ... what is the point?

Explain to me your reasoning Rag Doll.

Of the two... I would be more comfortable lynching the unicorn, but a potato lynch i would also not mind. Yet not ready to vote on them just yet, still many people have not posted... and I'm still waiting for the chatter phone to chat a bit ;)

Okay. This is a bad post. Tell me, are you Innocent?

No real reasoning.. the chatter of the chatter phone is merely a thing of fun...

now since the other two lynches are more serious I have to analyze them before actually voting for either of them.. Although I really wouldn't mind lynching either of them.. from gut I believe the unicorn is a lot more obscure than the potato head

plus voting for people that have not even appeared or just randomly is a way of pushing their buttons... we can find a lot on these people when we do this..

Strange post. You're not necessarily narrowing the lynch down to 2 options, because you say that you're waiting for other people to show up. But the rest of your post implies that its a choice between Unicorn and Potato. Its as if you want to mark down that you are considering them, but not actually contribute to the mob.

Strange post. You're not necessarily narrowing the lynch down to 2 options, because you say that you're waiting for other people to show up. But the rest of your post implies that its a choice between Unicorn and Potato. Its as if you want to mark down that you are considering them, but not actually contribute to the mob.

I just wrote what I interpreted from what's going on... and added to it that if it comes down to that I wouldn't mind either of them getting lynched, although would lean a lot more on the unicorn...

You want to wait until everyone has posted...but you're voting for one of the few people who haven't?

Also I wouldn't say "many" haven't posted, it looks like the only 2 who haven't said anything yet are Barbie and Chatterphone.

Rag Doll - do you find Unicorn and Potato Head suspicious?

Besides those two, who are the next two you would be willing to vote for this time and please exclude Barbie and Chatty Phone since they haven't even checked in to say a word.

ets: whoa. Mega pile-on, sorry about that.

SLINKY DOG IMO HER LATEST POST IS STRANGER. WHAT SAY YOU?

Both look bad to me.

now since the other two lynches are more serious I have to analyze them before actually voting for either of them.. Although I really wouldn't mind lynching either of them.. from gut I believe the unicorn is a lot more obscure than the potato head

So your just gonna follow along and consider the lynches other people bring up? And not do anything yourself?

also, what do you mean by "obscure"?

RC, I am not suspicious, to say something, about anyone yet. But at the same time I feel like everyone else is scum, not being scum myself.

Again, the chatter phone was a joke vote.

others that my gut found strange were:

dinosaur, puppet and wiggle snake

the unicorn was just about there in the ugh list, potato not so much, but since i didn't get a good vibe, per se, on him, don't actually care...

Archived