Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Why do you feel the need to put in so fucking many qualifiers. Yes it's your gut. Yes it's day 1. yes you could be 1. These are all things that are apparent, but why do you feel the need to emphasise it? Same with the fact you don't have a strong case. Blah. Why are you basically ensuring whenever you do something and if you turn out wrong you can go 'welp just day 1 teehee', it also completely invalidates most of the votes you'll make I'd think.

edit: this is at ragdoll.

Lego man and Action figure are challenging just about everyone. they seem sincere and working hard at scum hunting with all their questioning.

OH no plushie... Action figure is all mine... let it be heard in all of this pit we were cast in (i think it was a pit, honestly don't care). And to barbie... yeah you... when you show up let's get this straight.. don't you dare put your plastic little hands on the god of thunder...

Why do you feel the need to put in so fucking many qualifiers. Yes it's your gut. Yes it's day 1. yes you could be 1. These are all things that are apparent, but why do you feel the need to emphasise it? Same with the fact you don't have a strong case. Blah. Why are you basically ensuring whenever you do something and if you turn out wrong you can go 'welp just day 1 teehee', it also completely invalidates most of the votes you'll make I'd think.

edit: this is at ragdoll.

yes I saw it... and understood it =P

ummm... because it is the truth. Nothing else I can do about it, next time i'll keep it to myself then. jeesh action figure... wouldn't hurt to tone it down a nudge.

I think the point of Day one is to make wild accusations and be cock-sure of yourself so you scare the piss out of people who have something to hide. I have less of a problem with people who put forth strong opinions and then change them often than someone who doesn't want to appear wrong. Course there are other schools of thought.

(the joke is lame cause you have to go to 8:54 to find it, but still could not resist)

I like where his head is at. This post is godawful too.

RC, I am not suspicious, to say something, about anyone yet. But at the same time I feel like everyone else is scum, not being scum myself.

Again, the chatter phone was a joke vote.

others that my gut found strange were:

dinosaur, puppet and wiggle snake

the unicorn was just about there in the ugh list, potato not so much, but since i didn't get a good vibe, per se, on him, don't actually care...

No change since the last one, but just for the sake of bumping it:

It is Day 1.

18 players remain:

Action Figure, Barbie, Chatter Phone, Dinosaur, Jack In The Box, Lego Man, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Toy, Puppet, Rag Doll, RC Vehicle, Robot, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

10 votes are required to lynch, or 9 votes are required to go to Night.

1 Vote for Barbie (Truck)

1 Vote for Chatter Phone (Rag Doll)

1 Vote for Dinosaur (Mr. Potato Head)

1 Vote for Jack-in-the-Box (Slinky Dog)

1 Vote for Mr. Potato Head (RC Vehicle)

1 Vote for Rag Doll (Plush Animal)

1 Vote for Robot (Jack-in-the-Box)

1 Vote for Slinky Dog (Dinosaur)

4 Votes for Toy Unicorn (Stick Pony, Lego Man, Robot, Action Figure)

6 players not voting:

Barbie, Chatter Phone, Puppet, Rubber Duck, Toy Unicorn, Wiggle Snake.

what do you mean by this robot? my head? whose head? my posts are awful? elaborate please...

Action's head. Your terrible post. This line was especially bad:

RC, I am not suspicious, to say something, about anyone yet. But at the same time I feel like everyone else is scum, not being scum myself.

Archived