Mafia 85: The Nightmare After Christmas

House Targaryen

Now that Varys knew the passageways were discovered, his delight was even larger. All he could think about was all the places these tinier birds could roam about!

Let me bring one to The Queen's chambers thought the Eunuch. What an exciting way to prove what the Queen had been up to all along. So, he went into the Royal room and grabbed one of the most adorably looking ones.

But something wasn't right. This toy was not how he remembered. It was cheerful, almost in a foolish way. And what were all these scratches? These was one of Myrcella's most cared toys.

Something she had always cherished. Something wasn't right.

And then, he also noticed another thing about the toy. It was no longer moving.

Jack in The Box had been torn apart

His little hands holding a tiny purple flower.

It is Day 5.

It is Day 5

10 players remain:

Chatter Phone, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Animal, Puppet, Rag Doll, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Wiggle Snake.

6 votes are required to lynch, or 5 votes are required to go to Night.

10 players have not voted:

Chatter Phone, Mr. Potato Head, Plush Animal, Puppet, Rag Doll, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Wiggle Snake.

Today, Truck cannot be lynched

I changed my mind. I am not going to confess on day 6.

:devil:

It was Unicorn who had the battery drain. Would have used it to prevent the RC result if she had been charged (*clears throat*)

And I like puppies, I don't kill them when the game is already over.

Confession? Looks like it.

It is Day 5

10 players remain:

6 votes are required to lynch, or 5 votes are required to go to Night.

1 Vote for Plush Animal (Chatter Phone)

9 players have not voted:

Mr. Potato Head, Plush Animal, Puppet, Rag Doll, Rubber Duck, Slinky Dog, Stick Pony, Truck, Wiggle Snake.

Today, Truck cannot be lynched

Archived