The Wall characters

pinksand

Hi - I'm new; loved the series, reading the first book now (love that too). The book has a handy-dandy guide to the Great Houses/Families in the back, but I need something similar for the guys on the Wall - they are a family, after all, and I'm having trouble keeping them straight, and I don't want to look something up and be spoiled. Is there a "Wall" character sheet/guide/chart?

Thanks!

Hi - I'm new; loved the series, reading the first book now (love that too). The book has a handy-dandy guide to the Great Houses/Families in the back, but I need something similar for the guys on the Wall - they are a family, after all, and I'm having trouble keeping them straight, and I don't want to look something up and be spoiled. Is there a "Wall" character sheet/guide/chart?

Thanks!

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Category:Members_of_the_Night%27s_Watch

But if you click on characters you might stumble upon spoilers. Best use the appendix that is given in the books.

Looking at that "family tree" at the back of Clash might turn out to be a spoiler also...

you are better off just looking for a particular name in there only when it is brought up and you´ll be fine.

Yeah what this guy said, just stay clear of the families, just stick to the watch part.

Archived