Which Pov will we get with the paperback ADWD?

Candor

So the US doesn't even get the Theon one? That's kind of weak :/

I think the copy I found was was for international sale only, so the official US release will have a new sample chapter.

But I think it's confirmed the two part UK edition coming out in 5 days will have Theon.

It will probably be someone with an interesting first chapter like Davos in the beginning of his journey to find Rickon or maybe Cersei learning of Kevan's death but it most likely will not reveal much of anything. Like the Theon sample chapter all it really does is leave more questions .

• 4 weeks later...

I want a Davos chapter the most because I wanna know if he gets Rickon back to White Harbor and I want White Harbor to join stannis so we can bring the Boltons and Freys and Eventually Walder Frey to Justice. My Second choice would be a Jon Snow Chapter because the saying "only death releases you from your vows." I hope that Jon dies then gets resurrected my Melisandre and Joins Stannis as Jon Stark and rallies the North to Stannis' Cause. (But thats only my dream.) I wouldn't really care about a Sansa Chapter she has not really done anything ever in the series except condemn Eddard Stark and stay captive and get smashed on by Kingsguard Knights. My third choice would be a Tyrion Chapter and I wonder how he is gonna get Casterly Rock. Or finally a Jon Connington chapter or something so we can know what Aegon plans to do as far as his battle plans are. But heres something even better why doesn't Geroge just htfu and write his damned books already. I imagine that all he does is watch HBO all day. The guy is like 60 something and I think he should hurry up It didn't take Rowling long to finish the Harry Potter books with the movie deal I wonder if the show will stop because if his lack of writing.

I want a Davos chapter the most because I wanna know if he gets Rickon back to White Harbor and I want White Harbor to join stannis so we can bring the Boltons and Freys and Eventually Walder Frey to Justice. My Second choice would be a Jon Snow Chapter because the saying "only death releases you from your vows." I hope that Jon dies then gets resurrected my Melisandre and Joins Stannis as Jon Stark and rallies the North to Stannis' Cause. (But thats only my dream.) I wouldn't really care about a Sansa Chapter she has not really done anything ever in the series except condemn Eddard Stark and stay captive and get smashed on by Kingsguard Knights. My third choice would be a Tyrion Chapter and I wonder how he is gonna get Casterly Rock. Or finally a Jon Connington chapter or something so we can know what Aegon plans to do as far as his battle plans are. But heres something even better why doesn't Geroge just htfu and write his damned books already. I imagine that all he does is watch HBO all day. The guy is like 60 something and I think he should hurry up It didn't take Rowling long to finish the Harry Potter books with the movie deal I wonder if the show will stop because if his lack of writing.

What you said about Sansa, that's not true... Sansa has grown up. She learned a lot living bewteen the snakes in King's Landing. And her history with Littlefinger in the Vale of Arryn is most interesting. She's learning how to play the Game of Thrones, with one of the best players. I would be delighted with a chapter telling what's going on with her and Littlefinger's plans.

• 1 month later...

Just to give people a concrete data point, let me say that there is no TWOW preview chapter at all in the international mass market paperback of ADWD that was released a couple of months ago. Its ISBN is 978-0-553-84112-1. By Bantam.

Just to give people a concrete data point, let me say that there is no TWOW preview chapter at all in the international mass market paperback of ADWD that was released a couple of months ago. Its ISBN is 978-0-553-84112-1. By Bantam.

But there will be in the US version which will be released in August. GRRM has confirmed it himself.

Archived