Which Pov will we get with the paperback ADWD?

Candor

Sam or Davos would be interesting! Almost 99% sure it wont be Jon - and he probably wont give us either of the battles that are about to happen.

Even info on Storms End would be cool

But we'll probably get stupid Iron Islands -- ughhhhh

Will this chapter be released online after? Because I bought the pocket book, and don't want the new paperback only because of one chapter...

I'd like an online version as well, not because I don't wanna pay for the books, but because I will be somewhere where I don't have access to them for a year.

Hmm, I dont know why everyobe hates the ironborn chapters so much. The kingsmoot was pretty exciting to me. I love Theon, Asha, and Victarion. Damphair is the one exception to this. He sucks. If its him, Ill be very dissapointed. Honestly, who cares what he's doing on the Iron Islands. I cant see how any of that is important any more.

I HOPE its Sansa or Sam, mostly because we havent read about them in so long. I think very interesting stuff could go down there.

I think it definately will not be Jon or Davos. Their storylines seem to up in the air to be solved by a sample chapter.

It definitely won't be Daenerys, Tyrion, Victarion, Barristan, Jon Snow, Melisandre, Bran, Sansa, Theon, Davos, Jaime, Brienne, Asha. I'm sure about that.

Which leaves Sam, Cersei, Aeron, Arianna, Areo and Jon Connington. Personally I don't care, I want to read something new, that's all. Food for thought would be good enough.

EDIT: Or GRRM could write an Aeron suicide chapter, to make the majority of the people here happy (not me, I don't hate him).

What Ibben theory is that?

@ Crown: I don't hate Aeron either. In fact in some ways I find him intriguing; it's probably the squeaking door (or something along those lines). If the actor who baptised Theon is going to be Damphair (who probably is not going to be cast at all) that would be very good because though he didn't resemble Damphair physically he had great presence and I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Not in the biblical sense.

What Ibben theory is that?

@ Crown: I don't hate Aeron either. In fact in some ways I find him intriguing; it's probably the squeaking door (or something along those lines). If the actor who baptised Theon is going to be Damphair (who probably is not going to be cast at all) that would be very good because though he didn't resemble Damphair physically he had great presence and I wouldn't mind seeing more of him. Not in the biblical sense.

I like the Damphair too. As a character.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/66155-a-crackpot-theory-aeron-has-gone-to-ibben/page__fromsearch__1

This is my Ibben theory. Judging by the number of replies, it failed the popularity test.

Archived