If you could have ASOIAF-related tattoo, what would be it be?

dark  sister

a younger, single Wayne would've gotten "It is known" on his member

Now, I'd either get some words from the North like Winter is coming; Words are wind; The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword; or A flayed man has no secrets.

I would either get the sigil of House Bolton or House Targaryen. In Westeros, I'd rather be feared than respected.

I promised myself that if Stannis sits the IT by the end of the series (which is folly who am I kidding :bang: ), or if House Baratheon survives even if it's in the female line only, I'll get an "Ours is the Fury" tatt. Still contemplating about having a crowned stag with it though... but yeah even if they get extinguished I'd still go for it lol.

the Stark's sigil on my right arm with the words 'When the Snow falls and the cold wind blows, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.' then on my lower back, near my butt, the names of my favorite character.......

I already have wolf/direwolf howling against a moon/trees/mist background with the Stark words underneath w/snowflakes around.

I tattoo I really wanted to have and might have in the future is a Lyanna Stark tattoo....Lyanna image/blue rose/medieval dagger/the phrase "you only saw her beauty ,not the iron underneath" all combined in a beautiful piece of art.

Archived