If you could have ASOIAF-related tattoo, what would be it be?

dark  sister

A wolf and a deer hugging and the words "Muscled like a maiden's dream" beneath. :love:

I'd actually love to get a dragon tattoo, it wouldn't be just asoiaf-related but as a symbol of my love for fantasy literature and the power of imagination.

A wolf and a deer hugging and the words "Muscled like a maiden's dream" beneath. :love:

I'd actually love to get a dragon tattoo, it wouldn't be just asoiaf-related but as a symbol of my love for fantasy literature and the power of imagination.

Yeah, now that I think about it I'm going to change my desktop background to a dragon related image. That's a nerd's version of a tattoo anyway. And I love you avatar image btw

As a Oakland Raiders fan, If I get another Tat, it would be mash up.

I wanted to get Raiders tat for years, but after reading aSoIaF would make something like

Old school silver sheild, Raiders(in black) across top, crossed cutlass on the sheild (maybe pirate head with a Kacken on top, not sure) an "We do not Sow" on the bottom.

I have a dragon tattoo on my ankle, so that's that already...

I think I'd get a sword; a variant of Blackfyre (once we get a few more details on how it looked) and a raven, to symbolise the Rebellion and Bloodraven vs Daemon. Not quite sure how I'd combine it though... hmmm

Since I was born on Dec 21st, usually the winter solstice (I realize it's not always so) then I'd probably have "Winter is Coming"....I already have a sunburst to celebrate the sun's place in my birthday.

I, too, was born on Dec 21st and I also have a sunburst tatt. It's on the back of my right shoulder. And it's the same reason.....the sun's place in my life.

Archived