Who is ser Robert Strong gonna face in the trial?

Revan Baratheon

• 3 months later...

Sandor or Tyene. Lancel is no fighter. I'm puzzled that Dorne seems to know nothing about what's going on in KL. I guess that's why Obara & Tyene are going. Sandor would make a handy valonqar but probably against his new self plus the other incest kids have to die first.

I am anticipating a twist, 4 1vs1 fights, or ungregor vs all of Cersei's accusers. All 3 kettleblacks, and Lancel. I don't think fully grown knights get to name champions.

I'd like to see this trial by champion to be dodged bc it's getting tired. And GRRM doesn't do tired. There is pairing and symmetry but not much out and out repetition.

I'll be a little upset if it's Sandor. His arc is wrapped up nicely, as far as I'm concerned. Him going back to killing people, even in a trial by combat, seems like a step backwards.

And I don't think Lancel is in any shape to be fighting.

This is difficult to predict. I'm not in love with any of the theories I have read. I don't think it will be The Hound b/c nobody knows he's on the Quiet Isle, it's far away from KL, etc. I don't think it will be Loras b/c I don't think a KG member could go against the Queen. I don't see why the Faith would choose Lancel since he has no chance of beating anyone. I'm having a hard time see a good candidate.

• 9 months later...

The mountain is being built up as being stronger and more unstoppable in battle.we know from kevins pov chapter everyone in the red keep knows hes gregor and hes not really alive because he never eats goes to the bathroom or takes off his armor. Also no one else in the world is as large as gregor. When his armour was ordered the blacksmith said no man could bare the weight of it so clearly he does not tire and can not be worn down in a fight. Idk who will face him but i hope its not the hound because ungregor will probablly kill him.

Archived