Mafia 85.5 - Frozen Food - Starts Monday 3:30pm EST

Monday

I can't believe you lynched three people in 24 hours! I had planned to write some scenes with, like, effort put into them, but it was like; BANG lynch, BANG NK, BANG lynch, BANG NK every time I left my comp.

Hey the first scenes were awesome! And next time mandatory Night time limit. 'Until the mod wakes up'.

I didn't know they would lynch him!

Also :grouphug: for Kingmaker, it wasn't your fault. If you feel unsure about posting you should stay and spectate for a little bit. :)

I can't believe you guys didn't hear me screaming from the heavens over it.

I can't believe you guys let me live until last day.

Monday, thanks for modding.

I will not play mafia till June probably, cause I just can't make time for it in my current schedule. I will watch games though, for getting better at game.

Come haunt the spoilers :)

or spectator thread.

It had to be, I might have been able to survive for another day but then we wouldn't have had the Arthur speed lynch. Plus if we hadn't pushed each other hard Snow might have turned on you instead of Verb. Things might not have gone according to plan but you pulled it off, great job.

I've survived 4/5 games! Mainly by not being worth an NK, but still. :blushing:

Damn you, Unicorn... way to ruin my streak.

Edit: Of course, now I'm probably royally screwed next time I play town. 'Remember that time when...'

I've survived 4/5 games! Mainly by not being worth an NK, but still. :blushing:

Damn you, Unicorn... way to ruin my streak.

Edit: Of course, now I'm probably royally screwed next time I play town. 'Remember that time when...'

Ah, yes, Sylphic it will live for a while. You did awesome, especially after the Arthur lynching. You did good up until that point too, but you seemed to really hit your stride midway.

Archived