Wind's Points of View.

Arkash

What NO jon. You really don't think he is dead do you?

I hope he is dead, but I "fear" he will make a come back. Eventually, I hoped and hoped and hoped for Robb not to be dead - but nay. And Catelyn came back (seriously, who was happy that Catelyn came back? everyone seems to dread her. sorry, this was OT.)

anyway, I hope in a Rickon PoV! or Osha, if we can't have Rickon.

We learned that death really changes people. Like the sweet and loving Catelyn, she became a heartless monster who seeks nothing but revenge. She even tried to kill Brienne who was trying to find Sansa. I think the Jon we knew is gone.

now, that would be interesting to read. Jon had started to bore me to death, I dreaded all his PoV chapters.

Most Likely Candidates to Die:

• Asha or Theon for obvious reasons
  • Barristan: he has served his purpose and we have three POV's around Meereen already
  • Brienne or Jaime for obvious reasons, my money's on Brienne
  • Damphair: what else could he possibly do other than pull a Maester Cressen on Euron; we will see the true extent of Euron's power
  • Jon Con or Arianne, probably Jon Con

I think Cersei will somehow manage to survive the book, otherwise we are completely shut off from KL. I'm also going to predict that there will be at least one "shocker" death a la Ned/Robb (though at a smaller scale, we don't have many characters like that left). The most likely POV candidates would be Sam and Davos, although a combination of Theon and Jaime might be sufficient "shockers". I also think that a few important non POVs will bite the dust, with Margaery, Stoneheart, and Doran being my guesses. Mayhaps Doran will be assassinated by Darkstar (I mean come on, he must have SOMETHING to do), which leaves the impulsive Arianne in command and free to side with Team Aegon over Team Dany. This would also give Areo something to do before hopefully dying himself. Just pure speculation.

I agree with all of this, but I am crossing fingers for Brienne not to die - I like her (and Jamie. BrienneAndJamieTogether); and Arianne also. Which probably only adds more weight to the fact that they're as good as dead because, hey! this is GRRM and "IWillKillAllYourFavoriteCharacters"

:agree:

Most people expect Jaime to be the valonqar, which would make his death even more shocking. I think the volanqar actually refers to Robert's younger brother, Stannis. If you reread Maggy's prophecy, you will notice that she mentions the king, Robert, several times before mentioning the valonqar. I think that Maggy could very possibly have been referring to the the king's little brother, not Cersei's. It would be somewhat poetic for Cersei to be finally brought down by the brother of the man she married but never wanted and ultimately ended up indirectly murdering. It's slightly far-fetched, but I think Jaime as the valonqar would be too obvious.

I buy all of this, it makes perfect sense!!! :agree: :agree:

Yes, no other King or Queen than Cersei had PoV, and Cersei didnt get hers as a Queen, but as a Regent. Dany is just a ruler of a city and Khaleesi.

For the rest, nobody had PoV:

Robert Baratheon.

Joffrey Lannistheon.

Stannis Baratheon.

Robb Stark.

Mance Rayder.

Renly Baratheon.

Tommen Lannistheon.

Balon Greyjoy.

Euron Crow's Eye Greyjoy.

Margaery Tyrell.

Jeyne Westerling.

Selyse Florent.

And this is one of the things that makes me wonder about Jon or Dany becoming King or Queen.

but if we didn't get a Daenerys PoV, how could we have come to know about Daenerys' story? from Viserys'? or Jorah Mormont's? Drogo's? nah, we needed a Daenerys PoV to be where she is, all the time, without introducing every time a new PoV. but I think she may still become Queen...

I think Cersei will be instrumental in the final act on the series!

Yeah! Even if she goes down, she might go down burning!

I'm not that sure the GC will take KL in a near future, they first have to conquer and ally with the whole south: Dorne, the Reach, the Stormlands (guess this one is well advanced seing they probably take Storm's Ends)... they wont be able to have a secure army and backgrounds before the end of the book... and that is if everything goes alright (dont forget what story we're talking about, so that strongly unlikely to happen either).... so I dont see'em taking KL now...

So, Cersei will have to stay there if we want to have first-handed informations about what happens there.... and if she really has to go to CR, we'll have to get new PoV (a Sand Snake or a Tyrell).

And I dont think Cersei will leave KL yet... even if she wins her trial, something will keep her to the Red Keep, dont know why but I think she's stuck there for quite a time, imo.

I don't see the point of Cersei leaving to CR at this point in the story. That might be what awaits her at the end. The epilogue of her story might be her going there and marrying some a**hole, being stripped of her power, which in her case will be worse than death.

For me, my main problem is KL... we only have Cersei there for the moment, and I would have liked another PoV. I hope Arianne and Connington will soon get there !

Especially cause her POV-s are not very reliable and are very biased.

I also expect more Arya chapters in the future... Her story is going rather slow... I don't know where it is going at all!

Bran's POV-s won't be many... I believe they will be somewhat confusing and very cryptic from now on...

Davos must live for the sake of Rickon's story ark.

If we get new POV-s, I believe we won't get more than two chapters per character.

Yes, no other King or Queen than Cersei had PoV, and Cersei didnt get hers as a Queen, but as a Regent. Dany is just a ruler of a city and Khaleesi.

For the rest, nobody had PoV:

Robert Baratheon.

Joffrey Lannistheon.

Stannis Baratheon.

Robb Stark.

Mance Rayder.

Renly Baratheon.

Tommen Lannistheon.

Balon Greyjoy.

Euron Crow's Eye Greyjoy.

Margaery Tyrell.

Jeyne Westerling.

Selyse Florent.

And this is one of the things that makes me wonder about Jon or Dany becoming King or Queen.

That really a selective way of looking at it. Queen-Regent only means that she has even more executive power. Dany and Cersei are POVs even though they ARE monarchs, it can happen. And Cersei isn't a Regent anymore she's a Queen on the same level as Jeyne Westerling now.

Anyways

Arianne.

Sansa.

Arya.

Theon.

Damphair.

Sam.

Tyrion.

Daenerys.

Jaime.

Cersei.

Davos.

Jon.

Asha.

Victarion.

Barristan.

Areo.

Melisandre.

Jon Conington.

Brienne.

I think these are plenty. Maybe Jojen as prologue and the Maester of Casterly Rock as epilogue.

Archived