Lysa's revelation

House Balstroko

While reading Tyrion's confession in GOT, I suspected Lysa was behind Jon Arryn's death because Jon wanted to send away their son, However that notion died to me a while later only to be confirmed in SOS. That makes her partially responsible for the trouble in the Seven Kingdoms. I saw partially because the Lannisters still tried to kill Bran. Did anyone else have that suspicion?

While reading Tyrion's confession in GOT, I suspected Lysa was behind Jon Arryn's death because Jon wanted to send away their son, However that notion died to me a while later only to be confirmed in SOS. That makes her partially responsible for the trouble in the Seven Kingdoms. I saw partially because the Lannisters still tried to kill Bran. Did anyone else have that suspicion?

She was Littlefinger's puppet, he used her for his own purpose. And about the Bran killing part, I still don't fully understand who tried to assassinate him.

SoS Spoilers

It was Joffery.

Yeah, I'm in A Dance With Dragons, so I knew that, but I thought it was just speculation by Tyrion. There isn't any 'real' evidence, is there?

For a while I doubted the commonly-held belief about who attempted to have Bran stabbed. But it does add up well, if one pays enough attention to a couple of chapters of ASOS (and one of AGOT, IIRC).

Still, even now the evidence is convincing rather than conclusive. It makes sense and explains a few oddities and othewise inconsequential details, but I wouldn't call it proof.

The answer to the 'who tried to kill Bran?' is in SoS, and I'm sure you're not going to miss it when you come to it..

Yeah, I know, but I considered that some speculation, hope we still get some hard evidence.

Yeah, I know, but I considered that some speculation, hope we still get some hard evidence.

Littlefinger contaminated the DNA samples in the lab and all the surveillance footage was lost when Ramsay torched Winterfell.

Archived